Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Haha, I can imagine a standoff between him and armed cops, with the guy holding the doll infront of himself like a 'human' shield, having forgotten that it's just a plastic inflatable. :)

N

nomadologist

What's really weird to me about this is that he pulled a gun in the course of this robbery--in the U.S., the jail sentence for armed robbery is much longer than for regular b&e or felony theft/grand or petty larceny. I'm sure the cashier would've just given him the toys if he'd pretended to have a weapon on him. How much can a sex toy shop cashier make? Certainly not enough to be a fucking hero and not give him whatever he wanted without seeing a gun. (We have a saying in NY: "Don't be a hero." It's good to live by this.)

As it is, you know this guy is going to do 5-10 when they find him.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
What's really weird to me about this is that he pulled a gun in the course of this robbery--in the U.S., the jail sentence for armed robbery is much longer than for regular b&e or felony theft/grand or petty larceny. I'm sure the cashier would've just given him the toys if he'd pretended to have a weapon on him. How much can a sex toy shop cashier make? Certainly not enough to be a fucking hero and not give him whatever he wanted without seeing a gun. (We have a saying in NY: "Don't be a hero." It's good to live by this.)

As it is, you know this guy is going to do 5-10 when they find him.

It really looks like one of those opportunities that knocked, and the man answered the door without lookin through the spyhole first. Poor sod, the pics are totally great though. He might be a rapper trying for fame *culturalist comment*

zhao

there are no accidents
judging from "hottie" pics nomad has posted before this guy looks like her type doesn't he?

N

nomadologist

he's ok i guess. sounds like he'd be a real hoot in bed, too.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Uurrrgh...the whole twin/incest sex fantasy thing some people have makes me feel queasy, and not in a good way, either. :confused:

Also: lol, "burglarized".