Reynolds on planet-mu

luka

I was talking to Barty about doing a bad trip radio show to explore this stuff actually. I am a bit unsure though. It's not necessarily what I want to put into the world. Bad things happening. Panic.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well it's more like that even in raves hayday you still had to buy back the pleasure deprived from you on the grind. except this time the person selling it to you wasn't yer boss in a suit but a shifty bloke who spoke similar to you.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
that's the thing though isn't it, the problem (and where i find E flash *potentially* lacking in 2019) is not that the hippies were doing a different job to yer rudeboys at awol, it's that the hippies were great at convincing you that they weren't actually robbing you.

Although chapter 17 does get into this quite a bit.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
WhAts the relevance of that in aesthetic terms. What are you driving at?

'idm' without its american laptop boffin conservatism i guess. for too long rave music (even grime) is written with a recourse back to prior drug experiences. it's over. let's demystify that.

Let's also demystify this things have to be either functional or confusing but can't be the two simultaneously.

Basically, I don't rate Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction. it's nice enough in the mix but it's anything but a standout tune..

luka

this is what i was trying to say but not very eloquently. let's rehabilitate the zone of fruitless intensification. or more rather, let's deconstruct its assumptions.

I do like this idea. Please start a thread and additionally flesh it out when you do your talent show turn in early June

luka

Just as all children use that to exert their own will, by deliberately frustrating, stalling, being uncooperative. Later, we find we are doing this to ourselves, are both are own father and child, with the same see saw of demand and non compliance.