Your last day

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
It was a Burroughs reference as it happens ;) If that's your way drugs and laughing sounds like a great last day.
Oh really! As if Burroughs knew anything about drugs. :p

But yeah, I'd probably have to do family stuff anyway. Such is life.

Dial

Oh really! As if Burroughs knew anything about drugs. :p

But yeah, I'd probably have to do family stuff anyway. Such is life.

Well, then you know what to do with the second to last day. (or maybe third, with a day to recover before that 'family stuff' :D)

tomd

penis like a micromachine
i find that scary - like, what, is the only thing stopping him kicking off with that programme the fact that hes going to be around to face the consequences?

The question blatently churns out answers of activities/people you feel most strongly about. He claims he'd like to share the pain which he was going to recieve with as many people as possible. 'They' say everyone is capable, I assume 'they' mean mentally (Steven Hawkins for example), of killing someone. Perhaps the idea of tragedy just makes certain people think they would inflict it.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Not really getting the attitude, Noel.
Alright then, sod off. Is that clearer? Sorry I don't know you at all but you seem to have initiated to this slightly off jousting session with me on the basis of my answers to this thread which were really not entirely serious. And what's with scare-quoting 'family-stuff' like that? I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding but your last four posts have come across as kind of condescending and I've taken it in good humour but you've continued to give that impression.

"Not really getting the attitude' - what are you, some kind of Christian schoolteacher?

Last edited:

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
Drugs. Lots of drugs. And laughing.
Second that, total smothering of the senses. I would emotionally blackmail friends into joining me and give crack a go. Better yet act on my violent urges in the high street and see just how badly I get beaten up, using speedballs for anaesthetic. Can you tell I'm single?

Dial

Alright then, sod off. Is that clearer? Sorry I don't know you at all but you seem to have initiated to this slightly off jousting session with me on the basis of my answers to this thread which were really not entirely serious. And what's with scare-quoting 'family-stuff' like that? I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding but your last four posts have come across as kind of condescending and I've taken it in good humour but you've continued to give that impression.

"Not really getting the attitude' - what are you, some kind of Christian schoolteacher?

Dude, you're over reacting to a witticism, lame, or otherwise, as it might have been. I thought the reference was simple enough and likely to be picked up with relative ease. It was meant to be a friendly 'joust'.

The 'scare quotes' weren't scare quotes they were there to signal a quote ie something you'd previously said.

And no, you haven't taken what I've said in 'good humor' (not scare quotes, quote quotes for emphasis) You've taken it in remarkably poor humor.

My apologies if I've caused offense, I obviously made a misjudgment. I'll pay better attention next time. Now, kindly fuck off, and project whatever shit you're wrestling with elsewhere.

zhao

there are no accidents
sit at home arguing with people I don't know over the internet.

if it was really your last day man, i would gladly drop everything else to do this with you. maybe the subject of "eastern" vs. "western" constructions of subjectivity would suffice? but of course you can choose.

but i guess i'd do it on pretty much any other day too.

to Dial and Noel: what is it with this new year? i had some problems with my dj partner last night when playing to a full house last night as well. and we never really had any problems before. i hope the first day is not an indication of how the rest will be...

gek-opel

entered apprentice
if it was really your last day man, i would gladly drop everything else to do this with you. maybe the subject of "eastern" vs. "western" constructions of subjectivity would suffice? but of course you can choose.

Aw...:D

gek-opel

entered apprentice
I did once consume ten Gregg's chocolate covered doughnuts in a single sitting for a challenge. The doughnuts were alright but the chocolate covering was absolutely repulsive and this became especially apparent after the fourth one...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Either kill people, or more realistically, sit at home arguing with people I don't know over the internet.

Hey, that was my answer. Maybe the two could fruitfully be combined? Who am I kidding - I already have a list.

As for the doughnut challenge - what kind of depraved, ungodly world do you live in that you chose Gregg's as the place to do this?

Pestario

tell your friends
Yes, surely if you're going to hold up aplace with a shotgun you could do better than Greggs.

My last day would be a quiet one. Sitting in a park admiring the natural beauty of this world (maybe a little stoned). When it came to actually dying I would want to just flop over on a park bench to be discovered by a passing jogger/homeless person. Die alone and anonymously I say.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I did once consume ten Gregg's chocolate covered doughnuts in a single sitting for a challenge.

Hahaha...other people eat doughnuts because they're hungry and like the taste; Gek-opel eats doughnuts to EXPLORE THE BOUNDARIES OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN IN A CAPITALIST CONSUMER SOCIETY. :p

Last edited:

gek-opel

entered apprentice
It means to be sickly then it that case...

The challenge was just that, a challenge a friend of mine set. I wouldn't have chosen Gregg's doughnuts if I had been paying I would definitely hasten to add.

Last edited: