Your last day

tomd

penis like a micromachine
If it was going to be your last day on earth tomorrow, what would you spend it doing?
Ive asked around 30 people so far, some people answering very similar to one another. Be clear it is only your last day, nobody else is aware and everybody else in the world will live on.

The fastest answer i've got so far was "i'd start killing people".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh, the predictable stuff, you know: contact my nearest and dearest, ring some friends and relatives I haven't spoken to for ages, put my affairs in order and spend one last night of passion with my girlfriend before spiritually preparing myself for the End.

Or I might just run around Trafalgar square stark naked, biting the heads off pigeons and masturbating furiously while cackling with insane glee.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Or I might just run around Trafalgar square stark naked, biting the heads off pigeons and masturbating furiously while cackling with insane glee."
It's your last day alive, why not try something different for a change?

bnek

im not sure id do anything different to be honest, it depends on the weather. if it was a pleasant day id probably go to a nice park and relax. otherwise id stay in and listen to music. if it was a weekday id take the day off work. i doubt id tell anybody i was about to die either.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
And if the man's not on time?
Yeah the thing is Dial, this is hypothetical. Anyway the original question says it's tomorrow so that's plenty of time to get sorted. Also the man is never early, he's always late so you just factor that in.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
"Once thing you learn is that you've always got to make allowances for the lack of respect for punctuality entertained by members of the criminal classes with regards to those they exploit for profit."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"And what costume shall the poor girl wear...to a three-day live music festival in a former holiday camp on the south coast of England, featuring a line-up of semi-obscure post-rock acts chosen by Steve Albini?"

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Either kill people, or more realistically, sit at home arguing with people I don't know over the internet.