Dick-wash

brown neon

next weekend i am having dinner with my new girlfriend's parents. i haven't met them before and i thought that i would break the ice by telling an amusing anecdote.

unfortunately at this time i cannot think of a cuddly, inoffensive word for vagina. something in the realms of willy or dobber would be nice, but nothing so lettuce as honeypot or special place.

can anybody think of an acceptable phrase?

zhao

there are no accidents
i'm wondering what kind of anecdote involving said genetalia would NOT be offensive in this situation. unless of course you know they would be cool with it

bruno

est malade
um, pussy? that sounds cuddly. you can say it softly in a low voice, get extra points for being daring and tactful at the same time. why not relate an amusing non-sexual anecdote instead?

I've found that "clunge", "clopper" or "mimsy" always go down well at dinner with your girlfriend's parents. As has already been suggested, perhaps you should be reconsidering recounting this particular humourous vignette rather than searching on the internet for an acceptable euphenism? ;)

I thought this was going to be a nice thread about washing dicks. Tom Jones used to do his in Listrene every night, that's real "dick-wash" for you.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Yeah, mimsie or quim would work. Is fanny too childish, do you reckon?

Or alternatively, yell BIG DRIPPING CUNT! to see how well they cope with your 'Tourette's'.

Chuu

Well La Di Bloody Da
Depending on how childish you mind sounding, tinkle?

Scrap that just go for Gash.

Leo

front fanny?

and i'm with the other folks: think long and hard about whether it's wise to tell a gash joke at a first meeting dinner.

N

nomadologist

You might say "nether regions"--that's polite enough, gender neutral, and conveys the point.

brown neon

of course it's a bad idea but they can deal, the probably judgemental bastards. at least one of them's got one anyway.

thanks for your help guys.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
of course it's a bad idea but they can deal, the probably judgemental bastards. at least one of them's got one anyway.

thanks for your help guys.

so what's the anecdote then? On second thoughts don't use 'coochie', they may confuse it with the Jamaican 'koochie' and then it would become an anecodote about genitals AND/or drugs...

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
You might say "nether regions"--that's polite enough, gender neutral, and conveys the point.
Yeah that sounds good. Or 'down there' also handy for repressed brits / in-laws.

Punani has a certain comic innocuousness to it post Ali G. And there's always flange or chuff.

gumdrops

why would anyone having dinner with their new gfs parents for the first time want to talk about vaginas in any capacity?! unless they were a gynecologist maybe, i dont see why or how this could be a good idea.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
why would anyone having dinner with their new gfs parents for the first time want to talk about vaginas in any capacity?! unless they were a gynecologist maybe, i dont see why or how this could be a good idea.

I've gotta say though, I admire his conviction.

next weekend i am having dinner with my new girlfriend's parents. i haven't met them before and i thought that i would break the ice by telling an amusing anecdote.

brown neon you now have a direct responsibility to not only recount the girlfriend-parent-friendly cunt anecdote for the edification of the readers of this forum, you also have to explain why on earth this thread is called "dick-wash". i mean i sincerely hope that wasn't a term under your consideration:

"....and then i kicked the bitch right in the dick-wash! could you be so kind as to pass the gravy?"