hangovers

mixed_biscuits

drinking now, feel absolutely blessed and im dancing really well. isnt it strange that sometimes we dont dance easily. we're stiff and awakeward, other timjes we're p[ossessed with the dancing god. smiling is the same ive noticed. sometimes i can barely do it at all. other times i look beatific.
I've a friend who's terrible at smiling. His name is Mr Tus. Ric Tus.

0bleak

eh... I've constantly been referred to as stoic or aloof. I'm not - it just takes more to get something out of me, but once I'm there, I'm well over the line.
Some psychos thought I was BPD.

sus

drinking now, feel absolutely blessed and im dancing really well. isnt it strange that sometimes we dont dance easily. we're stiff and awakeward, other timjes we're p[ossessed with the dancing god. smiling is the same ive noticed. sometimes i can barely do it at all. other times i look beatific.
Channel that energy into Universal Memory thread... I have set you up with a softball you can hit it out of the park

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Had a bit of one this morning. Started with a couple of beers after work, then we had basically no choice but to drink this pretty decent Aussie shiraz with the sous-vide'd steaks we had for dinner, then I wisely decided 'in for a penny, in for a pound' and had a couple of glasses of Cardhu Gold Reserve afterwards.

Well it was Tuesday, after all.

luka

It sounds quite 90s to me, like Neil Young's 90s stuff, but I suppose Becker's not a very 90s artist. He was almost 30 years deep into his career at this point.

This is a good version. Added a horn section.

cola can drum hit absent, good. vocal too strident. bad. brass bad,

luka

cardhu doesnt have an age statement does it? not that that is a bad thing necessarily, plenty of good scotch doesnt.