Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Three right feet arising

Another theory floated is that it might be related to some kind of sick podophile ring, allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by noel emits View Post
    Another theory floated is that it might be related to some kind of sick podophile ring, allegedly.
    Something sinister is afoot, that's for sure. I don't nike it one bit.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

And in such a beautiful part of the world to boot.

No news yet - I think the police are dragging their feet over this investigation. I hope they get going before someone else puts their foot in it.
    Last edited by IdleRich; 19-06-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Yesterday another one.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

This article from May about 'dozens' of mysterious disappearances of young men in southwestern BC over the last few years.

http://www.canada.com/vancouvercouri...742db307f6&p=7

I think now it's just a case of waiting for the other boot to drop.

lol, Feet!!!1
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

"Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who lols; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent rofling."

Quote Originally Posted by noel emits View Post
    "Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who lols; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent rofling."

That place is in Hack-knee isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by IdleRich View Post
    Whut? Did you Ctrl-C the wrong URL by any chance, Rich? Maybe you need to reboot your PC.

Er, that's exactly what I seem to have done. Let's try this instead.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7462953.stm

As others have suggested, not necessarily a hoax. Could be a message, or a serial killer going through the motions without having a human subject. Seems premature to assume it has to be a hoax though.

Families See Similarities in Recent Missing Men Cases in B.C.
    "Paula McElwee's son, Kellen, disappeared after a dinner out with friends three months ago. She said she couldn't help but think about different theories that may link the missing cases.
    Is someone kidnapping them and taking them to some kind of fight club and they have to fight their way out?" she said on Friday."

The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?

"The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?"
    Does seem a bit odd. What's she basing it on - simply the fact that all the missing people are young athletic men?

"The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?"
    Does seem a bit odd. What's she basing it on - simply the fact that all the missing people are young athletic men?