Three right feet arising

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
As others have suggested, not necessarily a hoax. Could be a message, or a serial killer going through the motions without having a human subject. Seems premature to assume it has to be a hoax though.

Families See Similarities in Recent Missing Men Cases in B.C.
"Paula McElwee's son, Kellen, disappeared after a dinner out with friends three months ago. She said she couldn't help but think about different theories that may link the missing cases.
Is someone kidnapping them and taking them to some kind of fight club and they have to fight their way out?" she said on Friday."

The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?"
Does seem a bit odd. What's she basing it on - simply the fact that all the missing people are young athletic men?

IdleRich

IdleRich
"The poor woman, but isn't that a slightly strange thing to say? Or is there a history of 'forced' fight club kidnappings?"
Does seem a bit odd. What's she basing it on - simply the fact that all the missing people are young athletic men?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm SURE I've heard of Randy Gaylord before! I think he's a sort of internet semi-celebrity just becase of his awesome name.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That's nothing, check out who reviews RB Productions Bf 109K Detailed Wheel Well (among other things) on this link

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/whatsnew/whatsnew.html

Heh, I've heard of him too. Those years I spent on b3ta were clearly not wasted.

Edit: http://www.b3ta.com/features/realnames/ - the first one is brilliant, what a name/career combo! Also an honourable mention for Welcome Bender.

Edit edit: oh this is priceless, Barrie Mycock has - wait for it - one eye! :D

Last edited:

crackerjack

Seems like the ideal moment to mention my favourite South Korean politician.

Lee Beom-seok (李範錫, September 14, 1925 – October 9, 1983) was the Foreign Minister of South Korea from 1982 until his death in 1983. He was killed in the Rangoon bombing.

A great loss. He used to introduce himself to enlgish-speaking journalists "My name is Lee Bumsuk. Please get your laughter out of the way now."

IdleRich

IdleRich
Some people have suggested that the quality of this board has declined - this thread is conclusive evidence against that I feel.

crackerjack

One child was named Violence and two pairs of twins were called Benson and Hedges and Fish and Chips. The children from one family were all named after six-cylinder Ford cars.

Now that's classy.