Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walks You Have Done.

go walking you funky house psychos.
    the biggest walk i ever did was the ridgeway from Tring to Avebury. I did about 25 miles a day for 4 days and slept under trees. didnt bother bringing a tent cos they are too heavy. im toying with the idea of doing another mad one this summer.

Be careful!

There's an incredible walk Id like to take you all on. Includes the grave of Aideen, a 6000 year old Dolmen, scrabbles up steep hills through undergrowth and tunnels of trees and bushes, lost wanderings through woods of beech, rowan, alder 7 oak, gambols on tended plains, being cradled in bowls above a minor metropolis, trudging up rocky paths to gaze over placid harbours as the moon rises.

This year its the on the evening of August 17th. It'll be a night to remember.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to droid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by droid View Post
    Be careful!

There's an incredible walk Id like to take you all on. Includes the grave of Aideen, a 6000 year old Dolmen, scrabbles up steep hills through undergrowth and tunnels of trees and bushes, lost wanderings through woods of beech, rowan, alder 7 oak, gambols on tended plains, being cradled in bowls above a minor metropolis, trudging up rocky paths to gaze over placid harbours as the moon rises.

This year its the on the evening of August 17th. It'll be a night to remember.
    droids flying us all to Eire, the Mystic Emerald Isle, feeding us all 100 acids, then taking us to an ancient sacred landscape of dolmens and mist! cant wait! 2 days after my birthday!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

I'd love to be able to do that, but alas, my finances don't stretch that far. We have people coming over from Spain, the Czech Republic and the UK though, so anyone who can make their own arrangements is welcome. I can at least guarantee you'll make it down from the hill alive, we haven't lost anyone... yet.

Acid is frowned upon after an unfortunate incident some years back, though there is other entertainment available.

This walk is the subject of a music/art/writing project Ive been working on for some time. Check out the scenery.

**EDIT - took out the photos**
    Last edited by droid; 20-05-2018 at 09:22 PM.

lush. did i tel you i went Carnac a few years ago?

this is a picture of me at dawn. https://twitter.com/Ray_Cappuccino/s...67504638930944

it's good over there. what is the mysterious 'we' you always refer to?

We have a committee. There are logistics, health and safety issues, plus an assessment process for inductees.

Group nocturnal wilderness spiritual experiences dont just happen by themselves, there's a surprising amount of admin and planning involved, especially when we have new people.

Got a bit out of hand last year and we were chased through the woods by a police helicopter, though we have implemented some new procedures to minimise exposure.