board is really dead

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What's the legality on buying stuff on the net? All fine? Is there any fun stuff I should be getting? The gamut of normally attained stuff is far from broad it seems...

Salvia: still totally legal in the UK and most other European countries, and all but a handful of states in the US, I think.
DMT/harm(al)ine-containing plants (i.e. huasca-type ingredients): again, legal in their unprocessed state; what you do with them once you're bought them is up to you, of course. Same goes for mescaline-bearing cacti, as far as I know. Lots of these plants contain compounds which are illegal if you refine or extract them, but are legally available 'for scientific/decorative purposes'. I suppose you're technically breaking the law if you then make some kind of extraction, but it's not exactly likely to get you in trouble.
Anadernanthera seeds (yopo/cebil): as above, I think. I can personally vouch that these are VERY active.
That's without even going into fly agaric fungi, datura seed pods, Hawai'ian baby woodrose seeds, kratom etc. etc. etc. - if you know where to look there's actually a greater range of drugs that are legal, than illegal.

It's not just psychedelics that have this sort of legal status, either: you can buy coca-leaf tea and dried poppy pods, after all, on the assumption that they contain drugs which in their refined state are illegal but in such small quantities than any kind of commercial refinement activity is going to be completely impractical.

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

Salvia: still totally legal in the UK and most other European countries, and all but a handful of states in the US, I think.
DMT/harm(al)ine-containing plants (i.e. huasca-type ingredients): again, legal in their unprocessed state; what you do with them once you're bought them is up to you, of course. Same goes for mescaline-bearing cacti, as far as know. Lots of these plants contain compounds which are illegal if you refine or extract them, but are legally available 'for scientific/decorative purposes'. I suppose you're techinically breaking the law if you then make some kind of extraction, but it's exactly likely to get you in trouble.
Anadernanthera seeds (yopo/cebil): as above, I think. I can personally vouch that these are VERY active.
That's without even going into fly agaric fungi, datura seed pods, Hawai'ian baby woodrose seeds, kratom etc. etc. etc. - if you know where to look there's actually a greater range of drugs that are legal, than illegal.

It's not just psychedelics that have this sort of legal status, either: you can buy coca-leaf tea and dried poppy pods, after all, on the assumption that they contain drugs which in their refined state are illegal but in such small quantities than any kind of commercial refinement activity is going to be completely impractical.

OK cheers...

So Salvia looks like a good shout, you can buy it in stoner head shops I think?

I didn't mean to give the impression I was bothered about them being legal or illegal btw! Either is ok.

turtles

in the sea
I feel bad, working for the man has totally killed my dissensus posting. There keep being things I want to post or reply to but then I have all these cooworkers wandering around behind me making it real hard to do so (well, except for friday right before I go home, apparently). Woe is me!

(ps, I can't remember what thread it was in but it's been killing me ever since i saw it: "bananary"!! lololol for the last time there's no "r" in banana you silly brits!! :D )

(pps. I keep wanting to start a thread about working for the man but I never have enough time cuz I'm working for the man!)

happy friday folks

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
(ps, I can't remember what thread it was in but it's been killing me ever since i saw it: "bananary"!! lololol for the last time there's no "r" in banana you silly brits!! :D )

Haha, that was me. I initially wrote 'bananery' but then it struck me that the last vowel ought to be an a. The alternatives would have been 'bananay' ("'banan-ay'? WTF?" Exactly.) or 'banana-y', which just looks suspect if you ask me.

Edit: get this, fuckos:

weird.jpg

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
You can watch salvia trip reports here. Looks strong, some of these people are all but turning in their skins.

this kid is funny :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

N

nomadologist

this kid is funny :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Poor Alex needs a friend, I think. It's usually advisable to trip in groups of at least 2. Especially with salvia because it can get pretty dissociative.

I like when he says "I'm so glad my parents aren't here right now"

Pestario

tell your friends
I thought he was talking about his pants

Funny video though - the combination of internet nerd + drugs reminds me of uni so much :p

swears

preppy-kei
Me and an msn buddy had a running competition to see who could find the worst music video on youtube. Ladies and gentleman, he won hands down with this:

I'm never smoking weed again in my life.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The 'white rasta', it burns, it burns! :eek::eek::eek:

Me and an msn buddy had a running competition to see who could find the worst music video on youtube. Ladies and gentleman, he won hands down with this:

I'm never smoking weed again in my life.

I watched 55 seconds of that, and I think I can feel schizophrenia coming on already.

swears

preppy-kei
Imagine a version of Japan's "Ghosts" performed by Iron Maiden in their trademark rockin' style:

"Just when I thought I could not be stopped, When my chance came to be kiiing, the ghosts of my liiiife blew wil-der than the wiiind!!!!"

dHarry

Imagine a version of Japan's "Ghosts" performed by Iron Maiden in their trademark rockin' style:

"Just when I thought I could not be stopped, When my chance came to be kiiing, the ghosts of my liiiife blew wil-der than the wiiind!!!!"

that's perfect! I can practically hear Metallica doing it in that Nothing Else Matters stylee in my head - please, make it stop :eek: