board is really dead

version

Corona got you down? Have noticed a bit of a change in you lately

I think it's at least partly down to my sleep pattern. I went to bed at 10am yesterday morning, got up at 6pm that afternoon and I've been up since then. My brain feels all mushy atm.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
are you enjoying being alone patty? I think we are the lucky ones.

Yeah, I guess it's a lifeskill to know how to handle it? Never been a problem for me. Really wanted to use the time to do music but I just don't have the focus. Fuck it. Is what it is. You seem to be making it work though, creatively?

Leo

It was money that was terrifying me. My fairy godmother saved me. (Not a real godmother, or fairy)

you deserve a fairy godmother luka. I wonder if there's any sort of poetry arts grant scheme from the government or private institutions, could provide a little supplement.

luka

But in every other way. Doing things I've been putting off for years. Wanting to do and not doing. That sort of thing. getting some control back after letting it slip.

luka

you deserve a fairy godmother luka. I wonder if there's any sort of poetry arts grant scheme from the government or private institutions, could provide a little supplement.

You know how it is Leo. That stuff is for professional grant appliers and form fillers.

version

patty's been online, but hasn't posted or stuck around for long. luka posted once on Monday. barty hasn't been online in like a month.

entertainment

It's Saturday night and we're all locked down. Why aren't you all drunk and on Dissensus?

I'm going down to the shop for a bottle of wine. Pick a topic we can commit to in the mean time.

I think we have plenty brain energy and fertile ground but lack a bit of poise without luka's guiding hands.

I cut out strong coffee for a few weeks but I've just ordered a new machine and a big bag of colombian blend. Expect an uptick from me mid-week.

woops

is not like other people
Dissensus is in the worst state I've ever seen it in 20 years of use. We have repelled all sign's of intelligent life and replaced them with soft, pliable mallows of thought that absorb anything interesting and give nothing back. I am disgusted with myself for logging in every day. I long for stimulation, having found it here reliably even in my darkest times. But now it is no more.

woops

is not like other people
Much worse. At least then I could lurk and be assured there would be a stray branch reaching out to somewhere new. Now it only turns endlessly in on itself, a black hole stretching me a millimetre thin.