• i have once

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • i have more than once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i have not yet

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • i have not and don't want to

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • i have not but have had 2 partners (3sum)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • i have not even had a 3sum

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • i love dim-sum

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

zhao

there are no accidents
here's a nice picture of ducks to break the ice:

JR88572-sex-dux-circling.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
i wish i could do a poll inside a poll:

all the people that read this post but did not vote (despite the anonymity), because:

1. i am not interested enough to see the results
2. this is not something i want to reveal about myself (even anonymously)
3. it makes me uncomfortable and i would rather not think about it
4. all of the above/this thread is retarded
5. zhao is a pervert and i do not want to encourage him

swears

preppy-kei
Where the hell did my dim sum pic go? I guess it just looked too tasty, and was making people drool all over their keyboards.

I'm going to have some spring rolls now.

mms

sometimes
a friend went to one and said it was all teachers and they talked all normally and friendlily first then attempted to get down to some business but it was all quite laughable and feeble.
i've been invited to one before but it was ugly hippy ppl who smelt and i declined.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Heh heh, suburban swingers' parties - is there any idea less sexy?

And can anyone remember the film or show (British, recent-ish) where there's a bunch of naked middle-aged people engaging in various acts in the living room of some Home Counties semi, where a woman who's being taken from behind over a sofa sees a bloke rolling a spliff on the coffee table next to her and remarks, disapprovingly, "Huh, I didn't know this was going to be one of those parties!". :D

STN

sou'wester
Me and my flatmate were lurking in the pool room of a pub once and we got talking to a (profoundly ugly) couple. It emerged at some point that the way they wanted to spend the rest of the night was with the husband watching me pronging his wife and my flatmate.

Oh! Is that the time?!

N

nomadologist

who hasn't woken up in a bed with a whole bunch of random people and wondered what might have happened? i don't know if that counts as an "orgy", though...

swears

preppy-kei
a woman who's being taken from behind over a sofa sees a bloke rolling a spliff on the coffee table next to her and remarks, disapprovingly, "Huh, I didn't know this was going to be one of those parties!". :D

It's funny how different people are shocked by different things. A friend of mine is very promiscuous and open-minded sexually, but absolutely hates anybody around her smoking weed and was horrified to learn that I'd tried ecstacy and coke. She even suggested that I might need drug counselling 'cause I did the occasional pill or doob.

tom pr

i remember watching russell brand on E4 once and he was talking about what pre-intercourse nibbles you find at orgies, so i don't think the worlds of dimsum and group sex are as far removed as you might think. I've never had an orgy, but I now really fancy some spring rolls.

N

nomadologist

It's funny how different people are shocked by different things. A friend of mine is very promiscuous and open-minded sexually, but absolutely hates anybody around her smoking weed and was horrified to learn that I'd tried ecstacy and coke. She even suggested that I might need drug counselling 'cause I did the occasional pill or doob.

yeah that's ridiculous. her AIDS risk is far higher than yours.

are people still afraid of AIDS? it seems to be waning, as younger people begin to fall out of the "highest risk" zone statistically in the U.S.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Did you advise her in turn to get tested for herpes, syphilis, &c.?

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
are people still afraid of AIDS? it seems to be waning, as younger people begin to fall out of the "highest risk" zone statistically in the U.S.

It's on the up in the UK, especially among straights. Part of it is accounted for by immigration from sub-Saharan Africa (not that they're running around infecting people left right and centre: I mean, they're coming here and getting diagnosed themselves) but it's been a whole generation since the AIDS KILLS! message went out in the 80s, and people are getting careless again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i remember watching russell brand on E4 once and he was talking about what pre-intercourse nibbles you find at orgies, so i don't think the worlds of dimsum and group sex are as far removed as you might think. I've never had an orgy, but I now really fancy some spring rolls.

I like to think it'd be something really dowdy and unfashionable, like pineapple-and-cheese and cocktail sausages from Asda. Possibly arranged on the table in an 'erotic' pattern.

mms

sometimes
I like to think it'd be something really dowdy and unfashionable, like pineapple-and-cheese and cocktail sausages from Asda. Possibly arranged on the table in an 'erotic' pattern.

small greasy cheap cocktail sausages on sticks and scotch eggs.
haha