The Wire is over - discussion, spoilers inside

catalog

1999 was just a lot of kerfuffle about 2000 in my memory but the 1990s as a whole were the favourite decade of my life so far.

catalog

No, it's all just mush, the 2000s and 2010s, it's all one to me.

But I think that more about function of my age than anything else.

Linbah and version probably think the 2000s were really good

luka

yeah i couldnt distinguish between the two at all. athough i know in my head important events happend and big things changed like
smartphones and social media.

version

If you look at red carpet events from the 2000s then you suddenly realise they were actually quite different to the 2010s. The outfits were insane,

010579e085cfa050ac4649e8d00322cd.jpg

version

Always surprised that the Avon guy didn't do more stuff. Did that role as well as Stringer and is super handsome but Elba became a superstar and he... well he turns up every now and again I guess.
I watched Paid in Full last night and thought he was great in it.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I saw him in something else where he plays a small-time drug dealer who receives a huge (a few ks anyhow) of coke intended for a neighbour cos the delivery guy is a permanently stoned waster - a comedy caper in which the guy who sent it and local dealers who wanna purchase it and maybe another party are all trying to locate the package - with hilarious* consequences. He's fine in that, does the job which is asked of him as well as could be expected. I forget the name of the film though.

*in fact mildly diverting