cool London walks

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
The Greenway provides the best view of the site, I think. Find a nice route which takes in some canals and the bit of the Greenway near the site, and bob's your uncle.

luka

yeah the greenway. go to stratford or pudding mill lane station. my brother is a trainee foreman on the site. maybe he could get you closer. i doubt it though.

luka

getting home from beckton shouldn't be hard dan. its on the dlr. get back to stratford then you're a short bus ride/silverlink away. but as the man said, its not what it used to be.

luka

though if you're at all into graf you will enjoy keen/k-line's stuff in plaistow.

luka

i need to know if you done the greenway dan. there's a lot of highlights. the cathedrel of sewage. channelsea river, keen's AWE wall of fame in plaistow, you go over prince regent lane where i went to college, gets all weird woudn beckton, lots of nuts stuff, percy daltons in bow, the cement factory in stratford etc etc.... i really want to get a scanner i got too many photos of this area before it got bulldozed. much better than that derelict london prick, who for the record, got too many tips off me... and took shit photos that didn't look one bit good and didn't give me no credit, not that im bitter...
fucking amateur...!