Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Twitter?

anyone else having problems with twitter?havent been able to use it today. worrying its cosi was laughing at scientoligists. they are known to be a vengeful bunch.

Nasty jack is the best grime guy on twitter IMO, had some hilarious ones. I loved

'Yea I need a push bike! But I'm not lending one of Horis Jonsons government ones! I'm sure they are bugged!'

Horis Jonsons government bike scheme would have been a wicked name for it!

fuck twitter yo

@DJsComplaining

Only following Scuba, lol

Default @DjsComplaining

I wanted to make sure we were all up to speed.

Scuba ‏@ScubaUK
    Burger at Gordon Ramsey T5. Obviously decent beef but equally obviously bun had previously been frozen. Fresh bread complimentary tho... WTF
    Retweeted by DJs Complaining

i thought this was well said, lots of dumb brands and PR/social media agencies out there.

http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy...174#more-47174

Op-Ed: When Tragedy Strikes, Silence is Golden
    By Heidi Modarelli-Frank, VP, client social strategy, at Cleveland-based agency, Marcus Thomas.

The world has learned to turn to social media when tragedies unfold. Whether it’s a school shooting, a hurricane or the senseless bombing of the Boston Marathon earlier this week, we’ve learned to turn to social media within the immediate hours of the event for news and information.

We want facts. We want to know if our friends and families are okay. We want to know that WE are safe. If we are directly affected by the tragedy, social media can play a critical role in helping us learn where to go, where to get help.

But I can assure you, as the facts are unfolding, we don’t want or need to hear from brands that have nothing to do with the tragedy. I don’t need to know that may favorite ice cream brand’s hearts are with the victims when I don’t even know how many victims there are, or if someone I know is a part of it.

It’s not that I don’t think the ice cream brand is being sincere. I’m sure there’s a community manager sitting behind her computer just like I am with a lump in her throat as she watches the tragedy unfold. It’s that, sincere or not, your sentiment at that point and time is disruptive and provides no value. You’re inserting your brand’s voice in a place it doesn’t belong, at a time when it’s not needed.

Imagine if there was a major car accident at a downtown intersection and a bunch of local companies ran out to the accident wearing sandwich boards that said “We’re thinking of you, accident victims.” In the meantime, ambulances are at the scene and smoke is still pouring from the crash. The companies would be flogged by onlookers.

There’s a time and place for everything. The early hours of a tragedy are not a time or place for brands. Put a hold on your social media content calendar for a day or longer. Clear the social media airways so that people can find what they’re looking for. Not a single consumer will say, “Hey, I didn’t hear from my favorite soda company in a whole day.”

When you return, be sensitive about your content. Use common sense and respect periods of mourning. Kind words for the victims are fine. Better yet, provide a way for your community to jump in and help. Delivering value to your fan community should be the cornerstone of any brand’s social media effort. In the midst of an erupting crisis, the best value a brand can deliver may be silence.

lol, is this guy for real.

U.S. Dept of Defense ‏@DeptofDefense 6m6 minutes ago

#SecDef: The .@USArmy will remain essential to helping deter and confront every national security threat facing the United States.
    Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 1m1 minute ago

@DeptofDefense @USArmy in your opinion will #DEPOPULATIONLOTTERY be administered fairly & randomly or will some 'mysteriously' slip the net?

those scuba tweets are very impressive. i will follow him

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 4h4 hours ago

@curlyentity in your opinion will #DEPOPULATIONLOTTERY be administered fairly and randomly or will some mysteriously'' slip the net?
    Expand
    Favorite

ॐWARRIOR OF LlGHTॐ ‏@curlyentity 18m18 minutes ago

@Ray_Cappuccino define depopulation lottery? So that I can better answer your question
    11:57 AM - 15 Oct 2014 ˇ Details
    Hide conversation
    Retweet
    Favorite
    Tweet text
    Reply to @curlyentity

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 12m12 minutes ago

@curlyentity there will be a lottery. everyone recieves a ticket. some tickets say DEATH others, STERILISATION.
    Expand
    Favorite
    Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 11m11 minutes ago

ॐWARRIOR OF LlGHTॐ ‏@curlyentity 3m3 minutes ago

@Ray_Cappuccino I believe that there will be depopulation schemes implemented, but surely not that??? Has there been talks of it coming?
    View conversation

Retweet
    Favorite

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 6m6 minutes ago

@curlyentity there has been whispers of it for some time yes. after all, īts the fairest way"

@curlyentity the claim is that it is all random and bill gates is as likely to get DEATH as you and I. beleive that?
    Expand
    Favorite
    ॐWARRIOR OF LlGHTॐ ‏@curlyentity 3m3 minutes ago

@curlyentity everything will be administered in as 'humane'a way as possible, you can be assured of that

ॐWARRIOR OF LlGHTॐ ‏@curlyentity 4m4 minutes ago

@Ray_Cappuccino but since when have the elites considered fairness or ethics? They will just do it, nuclear blast/apocalyptic weather

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 1m1 minute ago

@curlyentity its called keeping up appearances
    Expand

Favorite

Rainbow Serpent ‏@Ray_Cappuccino 25s26 seconds ago

@curlyentity the lottery is rigged. trouble makers will be sterilised or executed.

done some great work today. realy proud