Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Well? What did Simon Schama have to say about it?
    I hope he said "Knowing your nan, she buried it there herself as a way of wishing herself 'happy hunting'."
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I’m well bored of it, and I was hardly prolific in the first place. It shouldn’t get to me that someone follows the #addbananastoafilm tag and tweets “The Bananas Who Loved Me” and gets 642 likes when I only get 9 for making a joke about typos on reggae labels – but it does. To make it worse, John Eden then RTs me AND one-ups me, and gets 15 likes, so I just think "losers, get a life" and log out.

Most of my feed is noise acts promoting their latest bandcamp release (one to three, daily) and Brexit moaning, with the odd RT about found shopping lists. Sadly, whoever did the Thai cooking account got bored and jacked it in around 2014.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin For This Useful Post:

jack🌍🌏🌎
    ‏Verified account @jack

We’ve made the decision to stop all political advertising on Twitter globally. We believe political message reach should be earned, not bought. Why? A few reasons…🧵
    1:05 PM - 30 Oct 2019

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1189634360472829952