luka

i dont even know what the fuck hes talking about to be honest. he seems to like you though.

i dont even know what the fuck hes talking about to be honest.

Oh I have absolutely no idea what at least 3/4 of this means or if it would even be a sentence if you said it out loud

(probably not)

In that sense it's incredible.

His spelling was bad but kind of made sense before he got sent down.

Since he got out I have no idea what's going on. He's proper in the abyss; it's slightly compelling but all the same.

luka

nah it is compelling, i didnt know about the jail time...out the loop. wasnt he a brummie? whys he keep going on about canning town?

luka

i got to calm down on th twitter really. it sucking up stupid amounts of time. im glad i dont hav a smart phone.

luka

once you start interacting with people in a rational human way you lose all control of your product. i blame corpsey.

nah it is compelling, i didnt know about the jail time...out the loop. wasnt he a brummie? whys he keep going on about canning town?

He was from Brum, yeah, but he's lived in London for years. I have no idea about why he got arrested, it could be about a million different things from his twitter.

It's a bit mad really, because if you look at parts of it it's like he's replying to statements or arguments from other people that don't seem to exist? At first I thought it was a character or whatever, like the A WE SHELL DOWN BOWSER stuff earlier in the year.

But nah man, i think he's gone mad. It's a shame if he has because I like Badness, he's alright. Always been mad but not full blown.

luka

it reminds me of one of my oldest mates. he was also a bit touched from th day he was born but drugs and borstal pushed him over the edge. his facebook posts are quite similar to badness twitter. i dont know what happens in those cages and i hope i never find out but its obviously nothing good.

See, I haven't had a facebook for a couple of years now but early last year, a lad I went to school with went completely mental on his facebook talking about cars following him, him being watched in his house, stuff like that. Lost the plot.

Obviously all this technology has had a benefit for some people and is a diverting way to interact/waste time/network/etc, but when it's situations like this (and indeed, your mate), I do question the idea of complete freedom to just shout whatever you want into the world: people losing their mind publicly and their madness being documented is just such a surreal thing.

Obviously this could all just be his way of marketing himself and it's all an act and that but I don't think it is, not one bit.

Bit sad really

luka

Ray_Cappuccino Bobby Bisto
@rushlimbaugh are you aware of the race to control moon minerals? are you willing to ensure the US controls the moons rich resources?
2 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete
Bobby Bisto
@EricCantor are you aware of the race to control moon minerals? are you going to sit back and let china control the moon's rich bounty?
3 minutes ago
Bobby Bisto
@SarahPalinUSA are you aware of the race to control moon minerals? are you willing to ensure the US controls the moons rich resources?
4 minutes ago
Bobby Bisto
@newtgingrich are you aware of the race to control moon minerals? are you able to ensure the US controls the moons rich resources?
5 minutes ago
Bobby Bisto
@GeorgeMonbiot are you aware of the race to control moon minerals? #moonmining

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Is Padraig on Twitter, or has he been banned from doing that as well?

Do you think he'd really want to use a communication medium that further disavows us from Real and reinforces the delibidinised gliberal smugonautic cryptofascism of pomo hyperKapital?

luka

craner is trying to deflect attention away from my coup as part of his facist agenda

luka

tumblr_lyha27wP0Z1qjszbqo1_500.jpg