Why Don't You Go Live There?

swears

preppy-kei
Jaie and his mates:

smiles_fries.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Mr.Tea, you have eyes. Could you tell me if my avatar, that of the stick figure, is visible?

Thank you.

Jaie, I just love the way you've said this as if having eyes is a skill or attribute for which I'm particularly well known. :D

Jaie Miller

your personality may very well be defined by this. It can be cool to tell someone that they've left something behind, but never under any circumstances cool to be told that you have left something behind. When someone you know has left something behind you're cool like, 'dude, dude, dude' and they're racing to the door, you're like, 'dude' raising your voice a little, 'your keys' pointing to the keys, or maybe throwing them at him to catch. At this point your friend becomes unequivicoally greatful, like, 'oh my god, oh my god, thanks so much dude, thank you, oh my god, i'm so stupid I was just gonne leave without them.' And the thing now, you dont really care, they're not your keys, you become as cool as you've never been...'yeah, dont worry about it, it's nothing.' Looking at your nails. Maybe even cooler than that. Just a shrug, or in some cases nothing at all!! You haven't done ANYTHING, just pointed to an object, but the gratitude it generates-incredible...'dude, dude-don't worry about it----go get em!!!' ;) slapping him on his butt. That's how cool you are. You're never like, 'you're right I am the man.' and running around the room like superman.

That's for you Mr. Tea! I didn't wanna start a new thread. But if the poster complains, I'll remove it.

Last edited:

Jaie Miller

Some peolpe complain about the internet. They say it's too artifical, too fake, people are never themselves, they slag it off often. Well, I for one can voutch that the internet has made me more of an agreeable person in person. The other day I was observing the ingredients section of a bottle of ketchup and I called over my brother. 'hey bro, bro, bro come here a second check this out, check this out come here and check this out, check it out check it out check it out....right. He came over, I was like, 'is it just me, or does this ketchup contain sprit vinegar?! He's like 'let me check' so I showed him the bottle. 'yup' he goes 'you're right, it contains spirit vinegar.'
'oh, ok' I'm going 'so I'm not an idiot! ok. so somehow my mental faculties have NOT left me yet. I am not completly lost. thanks for explaining that to me bro, you've done a good job. thank you.' My bro was like, 'why do you ask?!' I'm like, well because some people might not agree with me, I know, some people think I'm wrong, but nevermind, dont worry about it oyu done agood job.'

A few minutes later I'm in the front room and my mum's watching tv. I'm like 'mum, mum, check this out right, I was thinking, this TV, what would you say it was? about 30-32" right?! right?! My mum's like 'yeah, about that'....'right' I continue, so what would you say if someone was to come in here and say that this TV screen was 24"?? My mum, ' I would say that they were wrong'. Me: 'wrong?!' My mum, 'yeah...wrong.'

That's when I'm like YEAH! IN YOUR FACE STELFOX!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FFFFFFFFFFFFFACE MAN! IN YOUR FACE....YOU DONT COME HERE TELLING ME WHAT'S WHAT!!!!!! WOOOO!!! YEAH!!!! UHHH!! SHAME ON YOU MAN!! SHAME!! WOOOO !! YEAH!!
WOO!

anyways...the internet has made me much more of an agreeable person in real life. Ask anyone I know.

'hey bro, the sky is blue right?!
'yeah....?'

:p:rolleyes:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I thought this comment, left on BBC News yesterday in response to an article about the increase in fighting by teenage girls, was worthy of this thread:

Robin said:
My daughter has been suspended twice due to her fighting boys. One teacher who witnessed one of the assaults said it was one of the most ferocious she has ever witnessed. It was myself [sic] who taught her to fight and I feel proud when she knocks lumps out of boys who taunt and bully her due to being "the weaker sex".

So you basically trained your daughter to be a violent thug, and now she goes around kicking the shit out of anyone she thinks has looked at her funny? You must be so proud.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There was a letter in one of the free Winehouse-Doherty Gazette papers the other day that included not only the phrase "political correctness gone mad" BUT ALSO "you couldn't make it up!". Gave me warm fuzzies inside, it did. :)

Anyway, I have just been made aware of this - new from ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere: the Twat-O-Tron!

http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/the-twat-o-tron/

Hours of fun for all ages!

Last edited:

Eric

Mr Moraigero
That's when I'm like YEAH! IN YOUR FACE STELFOX!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! IN YOUR FFFFFFFFFFFFFACE MAN! IN YOUR FACE....YOU DONT COME HERE TELLING ME WHAT'S WHAT!!!!!! WOOOO!!! YEAH!!!! UHHH!! SHAME ON YOU MAN!! SHAME!! WOOOO !! YEAH!!
WOO!

that was funny as shit. jM you win! made my day.