Squirrells are the new rats

Tweak Head

Some time ago I was having problems with the car: nasty smells from the engine compartment, then car wouldn't start at all. Called out the AA who fixed it and told me that squirrels had been chewing at some wiring. The nasty smell was because not content with damaging my car the little bastards had been crapping in there as well.

And they may be edible but I'm not sure I'd want to eat one any more than I'd eat a rat.

worrior

Squirrels on the pitch at Highbury! They're taking over London. We need to act now before its too late. ;)

Freakaholic

not just an addiction
nude3.gif

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
Spooky, freakaholic bumps this, and then I see a squashed one as I was walking home from work today.

we have a taxidermised squirrel in our studio at the moment scaring the shit out of anyone who comes in

their fur is really really nice and soft - they also have evil claws, no wonder they can run up shit

Jaie Miller

all i am saying to people out there who think the garden animals are cute and cuddly like fluffy toys. they are not. they need a taskforce to handle them.

you think these things are cute?!

You put a fox in a cage, and start shaking that shit!!!!!

you'll see a fox.

you put a squirrell in a box, and start shaking that shit. you'll see a squirell.

not cute.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
all i am saying to people out there who think the garden animals are cute and cuddly like fluffy toys. they are not. they need a taskforce to handle them.

you think these things are cute?!

You put a fox in a cage, and start shaking that shit!!!!!

you'll see a fox.

you put a squirrell in a box, and start shaking that shit. you'll see a squirell.

not cute.

Can we put you in a box and shake it? Just for the sake of comparison, you understand.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Is this some kind of quantum mechanics thought experiment? Does the box have to be see-through or will it be visible anyway? Can the transformation from squirrell to squirel be observed whilst in progress? Science demands answers!

Jaie Miller

Is this some kind of quantum mechanics thought experiment? Does the box have to be see-through or will it be visible anyway? Can the transformation from squirrell to squirel be observed whilst in progress? Science demands answers!

oh man let me tell ya...i was laughing a little prematurely, if you know what i mean, cause i wasnt sure if that was actually gonna BE funny...but when those genuwine laughs started coming through, boy, it was worth it!
(merton right?)

Can we put you in a box and shake it? Just for the sake of comparison, you understand.

....you see..I'm all for a little shakin..just call me ainsley. The thing with this is...I'm thinking contraption...cause you really wanna shake me..what they did to johnny in that portaloo was nothing...I'm talking a proper shaking. And I just don't see how that can happen..to be honest. Unless you can come up with the appropriate decive. thats all I'm saying.