chemtrails

bruno

est malade
a side note...

'Our opinion, Brutus, is that by no means everything that we see and experience is real or true. In the first place, the perceptions that come to us through the senses are deceptive and unstable, and, secondly, our intelligence is quick to transform the experience itself, which may be quite illusory, into a whole variety of forms. What the senses actually register is like wax, and the human soul, which includes both the plastic faculty and the material upon which it works, can shape and adorn the objects of the senses at will. We can see this process at work in our dreams, where the imagination transforms some quite insubstantial experience into all kinds of emotions and shapes. It is the nature of the imagination to be eternally active, and this action expresses itself in fancy or in thought. Now in your case you have passed through a great many hardships, which have imposed a severe strain on your body, and this condition both stimulates and distorts the intelligence. As for spirits, I do not believe that they exist, or, if they do, that they can take on the appearance and speech of men, or that they can exert a power which is capable of affecting us. For my part, I could even wish that this were true. If it were, we could put our trust not only in our army and our horses and our ships, which are strong enough, but also in the help of the gods, since we are the leaders of a most righteous and sacred cause.' These were the arguments which Cassius used to reassure Brutus.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
if i remember correctly there is a case of covert radioactive testing on a small town in the states, i imagine that for some people the idea that a higher interest would do such a thing is not implausible.

You say radiation testing - do you mean deliberately contaminating an area with radiation first?

This is interesting because the cattle mutilation phenomenon appears to be linked to radiation - not deliberate contamination per se, but I saw this documentary that showed a map of US-wide mutilation 'hotspots' and they were all downwind of above-ground nuclear test sites of the late '40s/early '50s. Furthermore, the tissues commonly said to be removed from mutilated cattle are exactly the sort of fast-reproducing tissues that have a rapid uptake of environmental chemicals, and would be exactly the kind of tissues you'd want to analyse if you studying the exposure of animals to ambient radioisotopes. Seems quite reasonable to assume that the US government might want to investigate the effects of fallout on large mammals (cows being fairly similar to humans in the big scheme of things) but wanting to keep it hush-hush so as not to cause mass panic. And the funny thing about this explanation is that it's pretty much the least far-out hypothesis that fits the bill (the other main contender being alien activity, of course).

Maybe best to keep an open mind about these trails, then - although all the usual conspiracy-theory cautions should be applied, of course.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Based on reading the wikipedia article, the current state of medical thought on Morgellons is
a) they haven't closed the book on it, there have only been a few cases that have been reported and studied seriously and people are still looking at the available evidence (as should theoretically be the case with any piece of science) but
b) those cases that have been studied have been consistant with the idea that people have the mental idea that there are things crawling around in their skin ("delusional parasitosis") and their tendancy to pick at the skin then causes lesions, which then pick up clothing fibres. Thus if you give them anti-psychotic drugs that remove the sense of things crawling around, the lesions should disappear... When they say "the problem's in your head", they don't mean that you're imagining that you've got lesions on your skin with fibres poking out of them, just that the (best current explanation for) the cause of these lesions is in your head.

It's like if someone thought they could fly and jumped off a building, you'd say their problem was delusions. Obviously you're not saying they imagined hitting the ground at a high speed, you're saying that the delusions are the root of the problem. The symptoms could be very real (and in that case, quite messy).

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The imaginary-bugs thing is apparently common among people with really bad speed or coke habits - I wonder if anyone's investigated any history of meth addiction in people suffering from this condition?

bruno

est malade
You say radiation testing - do you mean deliberately contaminating an area with radiation first?
i believe it was knowingly exposing a town contiguous to a testing facility to high levels of radiation and keeping quiet about it, and studying these people as malformations and cancers began to surface. i realise it's a grave accusation, forget i brought it up until i can find the original reference.

bruno

est malade
some mycotic rashes are similar in this intense itchiness and feeling of bugs crawling and so forth. there is even a connection to pleasure centers, tearing your flesh provides min spasms of pleasure and makes the rash worse, it's very cronenberg.

D

droid

i believe it was knowingly exposing a town contiguous to a testing facility to high levels of radiation and keeping quiet about it, and studying these people as malformations and cancers began to surface. i realise it's a grave accusation, forget i brought it up until i can find the original reference.

You might find it here:

http://www.naturalnews.com/019189.html

Or here:

http://dandelionsalad.wordpress.com...n-testing-program-returns-by-heather-wokusch/

Or in this report to congress from 94:

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/1994-rockefeller-report.htm

bruno

est malade
thanks, droid. ok, this last website is a black hole, i'm speechless. i find it hard to read some of these things because i'm acquainted with mental illness, it's terrible to see people in this state of suffering. i think i need a drink.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
chemtrails differ from contrails in that there is a one-time crisscross in regular patterns across the sky and that it takes longer to disperse, and it leaves this stuff behind. it's pretty odd.
In some sinister yet hard to substantiate way I think that Halifax Building Society may be behind this.

'Conveniently' no videos of their adverts that employ X-shaped skywriting appear on youtube but look at this:
Note especially the crop circle at 0:12 and general themes of 'change' and the natural environment 'going backwards'.

halifax.jpg

:eek:

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
Note especially the crop circle at 0:12 and general themes of 'change' and the natural environment 'going backwards'.
Further research indicates that there could be a coded message in the song being used, possibly a reference to some kind of airborne genetic experiment, or even a cross-breeding program. Likely location: Wales.

bruno

est malade
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/intro.htm#Conex

In my case, I am a victim of holographic directed energy harassment from the government which has gone back in time with remote sensing directed energies to target myself and my ancestors to change our genes, and spirit, in an attempt to take over out bodies and identities with computer generated holographic cartoon like images of our bodies and spirits that posses our bodies, since I may be related to the Greek Olympian Gods, and my potential future and children could also become relatives of the Gods. I have never had my own physical body since birth which may be the case for many other celebrities and members of royalty, and my spirit lives outside of my body, with governmental computer generated holographs projected inside of my body controlling the cells and genes of my body to look like the holographs of my ancestors according to the governments computer image of them which is a false media image and governmental propaganda, to make a cartoon like mockery image of my ancestors on my body and on the bodies of my ancestors back in time, to control history and politics in the future, present, and past.

:'(