Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: chemtrails

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    chemtrails differ from contrails in that there is a one-time crisscross in regular patterns across the sky and that it takes longer to disperse, and it leaves this stuff behind. it's pretty odd.
    In some sinister yet hard to substantiate way I think that Halifax Building Society may be behind this.

'Conveniently' no videos of their adverts that employ X-shaped skywriting appear on youtube but look at this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEVjbosMqFM&feature=related

Note especially the crop circle at 0:12 and general themes of 'change' and the natural environment 'going backwards'.

true dat.

I, for one, welcome our bald, bespectacled, irritating overlord.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Apologies in advance to schizophrenics and people in midst of drug psychosis.

Quote Originally Posted by noel emits View Post
    Note especially the crop circle at 0:12 and general themes of 'change' and the natural environment 'going backwards'.
    Further research indicates that there could be a coded message in the song being used, possibly a reference to some kind of airborne genetic experiment, or even a cross-breeding program. Likely location: Wales.

http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/v/intro.htm#Conex

In my case, I am a victim of holographic directed energy harassment from the government which has gone back in time with remote sensing directed energies to target myself and my ancestors to change our genes, and spirit, in an attempt to take over out bodies and identities with computer generated holographic cartoon like images of our bodies and spirits that posses our bodies, since I may be related to the Greek Olympian Gods, and my potential future and children could also become relatives of the Gods. I have never had my own physical body since birth which may be the case for many other celebrities and members of royalty, and my spirit lives outside of my body, with governmental computer generated holographs projected inside of my body controlling the cells and genes of my body to look like the holographs of my ancestors according to the governments computer image of them which is a false media image and governmental propaganda, to make a cartoon like mockery image of my ancestors on my body and on the bodies of my ancestors back in time, to control history and politics in the future, present, and past.

:'(

If this thread had a soundtrack, it'd be System Of A Down.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Well I wouldn't know about that...

New favourite cuss: Your mum's so hairy she's got Morgellons on her melons.
    Last edited by noel emits; 17-05-2008 at 11:25 AM.