Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Actioning a blue-skies approach outside the box

More :

As such, organisational Purpose must fill big shoes in today’s business environment by guiding the high-level creation of value and ability to meet business objectives, but also to answer the key questions of consumers and other stakeholders: ‘Why choose you?’, ‘What do you stand for?’, ‘Are you sustainability-minded and do I agree with your values?’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lichen For This Useful Post:

"multiple"
    always a sign of up-talking (aka pseudy bollocks)

"Administrate" er no

Decent resource found when I was looking for internet confirmation that the phrase 'human resources' really does sound like something the Nazis made up:

https://unspeak.submarinechannel.com...uman_resources

Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    Decent resource found when I was looking for internet confirmation that the phrase 'human resources' really does sound like something the Nazis made up:

https://unspeak.submarinechannel.com...uman_resources
    Yep, I've always found that one particularly bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    The one I can't get my head around is how 'personnel' has been replaced by 'human resources'. I mean, is it meant to sound more fluffy and humane or something? To me it has more of an alien-overlord-assessing-the-puny-fleshlings-of-Earth-as-a-potential-source-of-amino-acids ring to it.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

It's such a grim phrase. Working our way through the human resources to increase productivity. Fill that pit with the human resources.

I heard a colleague yesterday use the phrase "deep dive".

Now I'm sorry, but if you're expecting me not to mentally insert the word "muff" then you're onto a loser.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

saw this bio at the end of an article:

Arya Davachi is a Los Angeles-based immersive theater maker, writer and culture curator at TBWA\Chiat\Day L.A., where he is tasked with creating a space where employees can find creative inspiration and unify as a community.

"Bro, do you even scrum?"