IdleRich

IdleRich
"so childish, but emailing the link below to my best mate with a subject line saying 'they published my letter in the Guardian!'."
That's lame, so lame in fact that I immediately did the same thing to a couple of my friends. Might do it to some more in a minute if I get bored.

STN

sou'wester
That's lame, so lame in fact that I immediately did the same thing to a couple of my friends. Might do it to some more in a minute if I get bored.

One of the two people I did it to took it at face value and instantly forwarded it to her boyfriend (who always writes letters to MPs/the paper) with the subject line 'see, you're not the only one'.

she should've known better.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Realising today for the first time that the Dorian Concept tune is actually called Trilingual Dance Sexperience and not, as I had for some reason up till now believed, Triangular Dance Sexperience. :rolleyes: I must have read the name in tracklistings many times before, but clearly my brain hadn't been registering what my eyes were telling me...

swears

preppy-kei
* Flatter her, but know your limits. Flatter to her nice sides.
(Every one has some). Tell her how nice she is.
Flatter to her looks (If you at least find her attractive).
Don't say to her "You are the most beautiful girl I ever so"-
It sounds non-natural.(She's Probably not.)

http://www.textfiles.com/100/lay-girl.txt

Forget "The Game", this is all you need to know to pick up the hottest chicks.

STN

sou'wester
The language barrier that led to me capering around pretending to be a squirrel for the edification of two bewildered Polish roofers. Eventually I went on wikipedia and found a picture, but while I was performing my wild, nose-twitching danse twatcabre I could see them gazing around my flat, trying to work out how quickly they could get to the front door if I got any weirder.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
how weird do you think you could've got??

I'm imagining something like this:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

reeltoreel

the_mentalist.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Talking of strokes of marketing genius, I was delighted to see the words EAT MORE POTATOES on a bag of spuds I bought today. Er, OK then!

I'd like to see this extended; DRINK MORE BOOZE on cans of beer and SMOKE MORE FAGS on cigarette boxes...

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Talking of strokes of marketing genius, I was delighted to see the words EAT MORE POTATOES on a bag of spuds I bought today. Er, OK then!
Is that the work of the Cyprus Potato Marketing Board ("The Max Cliffords of Cypriot Root Vegetable Products") by any chance?

john eden

male pale and stale
"Shall we have a brainstorm - ooh you can't say that any more, sorry. A 'thought shower' then?"

In a meeting this week. Fuck's sake. :D

matt b

Indexing all opinion
"Shall we have a brainstorm - ooh you can't say that any more, sorry. A 'thought shower' then?"

In a meeting this week. Fuck's sake. :D

Yeah, that always pisses me off :)

lessons in formal educational settings are now called 'learning events'.

don't forget.