version

Yeah, but what am I gonna do? Fire back with some aggressive "What's that supposed to mean?"-type response and make things worse? I get the response re: luka's outburst against third the other day as they were properly ripping into each other and it got pretty nasty, but this just seems like something innocuous being blown out of proportion due to being viewed through that lens.

sadmanbarty

I'm talking about your allegiance, not your sense of humour.

there aren't allegiances on the forum patty. we're a bunch of nerds who want to have a nice time.

there were threads where luke didn't want to join in because me and you were banging on about chris dave. there are threads where i don't want to join in because luke and version are banging on about burroughs.

we're not some weird schoolyard in an american teen movie with lots of cliques.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
there aren't allegiances on the forum patty. we're a bunch of nerds who want to have a nice time.

Couldn't disagree more.

there were threads where luke didn't want to join in because me and you were banging on about chris dave. there are threads where i don't want to join in because luke and version are banging on about burroughs.

ohne Scheiße.

we're not some weird schoolyard in an american teen movie with lots of cliques.

If this were true none of this evenings conversations would have happened. Does it really need to be spelled out?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
You've said this before, and yet many moons ago you said people shouldn't do exactly that because it's absolutely wrong or whatever. But the thing is, the feeling is completely mutual.

sadmanbarty

name them then. point out the allegiances.

is danny l in the luke-barty axis? he joined in on the pop smoke thread, but he also got offended when luke made a thread about him

is craner? beloved by both me and luke (and the forum as a whole), but also routinely has squabbles with luke

is thirdform? he's got millions of in-jokes with me, but also has had problems in the past with both me and luke

is droid? i've made two threads for him to do but me and him have had problems with each other in the past

are you in the barty gang? me and you go off and have secret private messages about drums and the wellbeing of other users.

is corpsey in the gang? me and luke love him but then we go and shit on his love for dubstep and taste in art

is leo? i have in jokes with him, but he's also had his problems with me in the past

are me and luke in the same gang? we like each other but then he says that all the music i like is shit and i say poetry makes me want to kill myself.

maybe there's not a gang patty. maybe we're all just people who like different facets of one another's personalties.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I'm not getting dragged into it any further, barty. I think there are a lot of people who would never dare say any of this because of things I've already written and or because they don't want to get into it. It's clear as day for many of us outside the gang.

luka

You Michael Jackson weirdo there's something wrong with you no one wanted an argument with you you just made it all about you. No one attacked you. I was laying into third. You just wanted a piece of it.

luka

I'm not getting dragged into it any further, barty. I think there are a lot of people who would never dare say any of this because of things I've already written and or because they don't want to get into it. It's clear as day for many of us outside the gang.

How is there a gang you absolute fucking lunatic I can't believe I'm being dragged into this palapable insanity.

droid

Thread one: Its all in jest, all jokes, just a bit of banter lads, chill out.

Thread two: Fuck off and die you cunt, youre ruining everything.

This is bullying, victimisation, gaslighting and abuse of power. Last time it was directed at someone suffering from mental illness.

Enough is enough.