IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah I know... got the seven with the pusillanimous mix on it, think it was where I learned the meaning of that word.

william_kent

Yeah I know... got the seven with the pusillanimous mix on it, think it was where I learned the meaning of that word.

I learnt the meaning of Gibby from American Hardcore - it's made it into the Urban Dictionary now:

Gibby:

... a large amount of crack cocaine. According to the book American Hardcore a Tribal History by Steven Blush, Gibby Haynes was a very prominent member of certain crack circles in parts of texas. In these said parts you can still purchace a "gibby" which is a large bag of crack. no specfic weight given just large.

version

image0.png

IdleRich

IdleRich
Ah, the Mixed Biscuits defence taken to its logical extreme, a literal reductio ad absurdum if you like, "they died with covid not of covid" or is he trying to reassure people that it's not covid, there's just a serial killer on the loose killing 70 people a day and dumping their bodies in the river.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Ah, the Mixed Biscuits defence taken to its logical extreme, a literal reductio ad absurdum if you like, "they died with covid not of covid" or is he trying to reassure people that it's not covid, there's just a serial killer on the loose killing 70 people a day and dumping their bodies in the river.
Probably all got hit by a bus. A bus that lost control, mounted the pavement and knocked a load of pedestrians into the adjacent river.