Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 1984

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

heh.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lichen For This Useful Post:

Yeah, saw that the other day. Love it.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Leo

Oh.

My.

Fucking.

GOD.

sexey.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    many years ago, i smoked a little too much weed with some friends and thought i was going to die on the coney island cyclone. was seated in a car by myself instead of with someone else, so got slammed from side to side on every turn. halfway thru, i wanted to die instead of having to endure the rest of the ride.

and that experience, horrible to you, would have been absolutely hilarious if videotaped

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CORP$EY For This Useful Post:

Leo

Quote Originally Posted by CORP$EY View Post
    and that experience, horrible to you, would have been absolutely hilarious if videotaped
    Serious question: is the relief that something unpleasant is happening to someone else and not you the fundamental root of all humour?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Serious question: is the relief that something unpleasant is happening to someone else and not you the fundamental root of all humour?
    not all humor, but probably a fair portion of it, i'm sure. some things are funny because they're really clever, or reveal a truth about a person or institution.

still, few things are funnier than watching someone walk into a sign post or slip on a banana peel.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    still, few things are funnier than watching someone walk into a sign post or slip on a banana peel.
    A few tens of pages back there's a compilation video of people falling off treadmills. Now THAT is some funny shit.

Edit: because it would be cruel not to repost:

For context, Surströmming is fermented herring. 2:18 is absolutely brilliant.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

This one's a toss-up between Makes Me Chuckle and Does My Head In.

When was the last time you had a conversation that mattered?
    Tribeless Conversations are a safe space in your city for anyone to come together and have deep, honest, insightful conversations.

They are curated, but you won’t know who else is coming. They are facilitated, but you won’t know what you’re going to talk about.

All you know is that every attendee is interesting, authentic, and committed to the values of empathy, connection and growth.

At a Tribeless Conversation, you’ll learn how to listen. How to speak with candor and respect. How to appreciate the world through someone else’s eyes.

And afterwards, you’ll walk away with personal insights, new perspectives, a profound sense of clarity, and a deeper understanding of yourself and the people around you.

Interested? Just RSVP for the next one in your city.

Note: Every city we unlock will be in Early Access for the first 3 months. In this time, we will be working out the kinks that come with each new city. Therefore, Tribeless Conversations will be priced at a discounted rate. Be the first to experience it and help us co-create the experience in these cities!
    Oh, and the homepage has a Paulo Coelho quote at the top for good measure!

https://tribeless.co/conversations/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news...threat-1344526

Dinner lady sacked over claims she told pupils 'I'm going to smash your face in'
    You need to click and look at her. Phone won't save the image. Trust me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    For context, Surströmming is fermented herring. 2:18 is absolutely brilliant.

Hahaha, that is great. Why does this stuff exist? God the Swedes are such wrong'uns.

OK, you'll have to click this one but trust me, it's good. SFW. http://i.imgur.com/8Kq2Tsc.gifv