Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,011 to 2,012 of 2012

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

  1. #2011
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,570

    Default

    the comments are great. twitter sucks 98% of the time, the other 2% can be fun.

  2. #2012
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    368

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •