Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135
Results 2,011 to 2,018 of 2018

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

  1. #2011
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,613

    Default

    the comments are great. twitter sucks 98% of the time, the other 2% can be fun.

  2. #2012
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    409

    Default


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:


  4. #2013
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Stink hits darts grand slam as match features flatulent end - https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-flatulent-end

    The world of professional darts has been rocked by two players accusing each other of repeatedly breaking wind during a match. Gary Anderson of Scotland and the Dutchman Wesley Harms blamed each other for “rotten” farts during their clash in the Gland Slam of Darts.

    Anderson, who has twice been the world champion, won the match 10-2 to earn a place in the quarter-finals of the competition. But in a post-match interview Harms said his poor form was due to Anderson breaking wind on stage and leaving a “fragrant smell”. He went further while speaking to Dutch TV station RTL7L: “It’ll take me two nights to lose this smell from my nose.”

    When Anderson in turn laid the blame at Harms’s door, the Dutchman responded: “If the boy [Anderson] thinks I’ve farted he’s 1010% wrong. I swear on my children’s lives that it was not my fault. I had a bad stomach once on stage before and admitted it. So I’m not going to lie about farting on stage.”


    Anderson, the world No 4, hit back with extraordinary detail about the smell he blamed on Harms. “It definitely came from table-side and it was eggs, rotten eggs, but not from me,” Anderson said. Every time I walked past there was a waft of rotten eggs so that’s why I was thinking it was him. It definitely wasn’t me.

    “It was bad. It was a stink, then he started to play better and I thought he must have needed to get some wind out. If somebody has done that they need to see a doctor. Seemingly he says it was me but I would admit it.”

    Anderson has admitted to farting on stage in the past, though was clear that has “never used it as an advantage”.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

    Leo

  6. #2014
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,613

    Default


  7. #2015
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    From my first diary (age: 17), without apparent irony: "I can't write good punk songs. It does my head in, but I'm sure I'll get my head around it. Anyway, I just remembered to find my Zero 7 CD."

  8. #2016
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    409

    Default


  9. #2017
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    ottawa
    Posts
    2,959

    Default

    c/o John Eden, ca. 2006. We look so young.

    blogamuffins_xmas.jpg
    BOOK: sound/bodies // paul.autonomic deeptime.net

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to nomos For This Useful Post:


  11. #2018
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15,891

    Default

    Steak for dinner last night. As I'm bringing the plates through, Mrs. Tea says "Can you bring the mustard?"

    So, inevitably:

    IF YA WANT BEEF THEN BRING THE MUSTARD,
    WU-TANG CLAN AINT NUTTIN TA FUCK WID!


    which actually rhymes better than the original lyric.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •