Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 2,026 to 2,036 of 2036

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo

Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

This head-on collision between two equal and opposed forms of stupidity, like protons and antiprotons being smashed together at 99.999...% the speed of light:

stupidity.JPG
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    I got Florida man says 3 syringes found in his rectum aren't his.
    You mean it was someone else's

bumequipment.jpg

?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

Leo

luka attempting to achieve the ultimate trip after DMT no longer quite cuts it:

dogfrog.jpg

"This book is really interesting and very well written. Unfortunately the copy I bought from a seller on Amazon reeked of cigarette smoke, and by halfway through I had to stop reading the book and get rid of it - it made my hands smell of cigarettes, and made me feel sick. Disgusting! I have now got rid of the book and ordered another copy so that I can finish it."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    This head-on collision between two equal and opposed forms of stupidity, like protons and antiprotons being smashed together at 99.999...% the speed of light:

stupidity.JPG
    I thought this was Peter Molyneux of Bullfrog Games for a second, was very confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I thought this was Peter Molyneux of Bullfrog Games for a second, was very confused.
    That would be sad. I'm not sure I played (m)any of their games but I know a lot of people really dug their Dungeon Keeper series for a long time.

Am currently sat on a beach on an island called Ihlabela. It faces the mainland which is all mountainous and green. It all feels very familiar. Reminds me of my youth growing up in the Lake District looking out across Lake Windermere, which happens to have an island on it called Belle Isle. Earlier today I saw a bus with the destination Gleba which just means turf or land. On the shore of Windermere, down where most of the tourists collect there's a big field called the Glebe. Until now I've never seen that word being used anywhere else. Also helps that the sky is cloudy.

15550984577505232740926064373764.jpg