Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"I object to these terrible things!"
"But they don't exist, do they?"
"Well, no, not exactly... but if they did exist, they'd be really terrible!"

IdleRich

IdleRich
Has anyone seen... I think it's Pusher when that guy Kim thingy picks up Mads Mikelson and he asks him what he was up to last night and Mads tells him he shagged this girl the night before... and then he goes into all this very graphic detail, culminating in how this girl is into this particular thing - he says the name of this sexual practice and I forget what it is, but on further questioning it turns out to be the name for a thing where she likes someone to come on her face and then clean it off by pissing on her. And the other guy is all "what?" and he's like "yeah, you piss the sperm off, splash it all over her, a bit here and then there and just kinda wash it all off eventually" - although he says it in somewhat more gruesome detail - and the main guy says "who the fuck was this girl?" and MM says "oh that was your mum".

When I saw that I - and everyone I was watching it with - immediately thought of Ollie of course - or, more specifically, Ollie's mum;.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Has anyone seen... I think it's Pusher when that guy Kim thingy picks up Mads Mikelson and he asks him what he was up to last night and Mads tells him he shagged this girl the night before... and then he goes into all this very graphic detail, culminating in how this girl is into this particular thing - he says the name of this sexual practice and I forget what it is, but on further questioning it turns out to be the name for a thing where she likes someone to come on her face and then clean it off by pissing on her. And the other guy is all "what?" and he's like "yeah, you piss the sperm off, splash it all over her, a bit here and then there and just kinda wash it all off eventually" - although he says it in somewhat more gruesome detail - and the main guy says "who the fuck was this girl?" and MM says "oh that was your mum".

When I saw that I - and everyone I was watching it with - immediately thought of Ollie of course - or, more specifically, Ollie's mum;.
I honestly didn't think my comment about screenshots was that cutting, but here we are.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I just saw this photo of a van. Apparently the image is based on a photo of @IdleRich, his two brothers, and their dad. I don't know what order they were in.

bumming_conga.jpg

Last edited: