IdleRich

IdleRich
I made myself chuckle by putting this post on twitter, fb and insta

Obviously I made it too subtle cos the only replies I got were people sympathising that they had a similar drawer,

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I made myself chuckle by putting this post on twitter, fb and insta

Obviously I made it too subtle cos the only replies I got were people sympathising that they had a similar drawer,
Well it is extremely subtle. I had to repeatedly zoom in and enhance the image, like Dekkard in Blade Runner, to spot it.

luka

watching the cunts life force slowly fade, skin going green over a period of 18 months, prolonging it as long as possible but hes in agony the whole time. that would be hilarious

woops

is not like other people
watching the cunts life force slowly fade, skin going green over a period of 18 months, prolonging it as long as possible but hes in agony the whole time. that would be hilarious
there would be a risk of his developing immunity over that time scale though although i agree it would be amusing

luka

how about skinning him alive and you wear his skin while you dip him in salt and vinegar hes just raw exposed tissue screaming in patheitc agony?

woops

is not like other people
how about skinning him alive and you wear his skin while you dip him in salt and vinegar hes just raw exposed tissue screaming in patheitc agony?
how long do you reckon that would take to be fatal

martin

----
I don't particularly want to torture Corpsey - he invited me to do a Top 100, which is the greatest act of kindness I've ever had on this godforsaken forum. For that alone, I will defend him against Zelensky's/Mr Tea's hordes of Remoaner Ukrainian nazi fuckpigs.

But, if I was going to torture an enemy...well...let's skip those Wu-Tang posers and head over to the Divine Marquis...I remember De Sade writing about sewing a victim inside a dead mare, then bringing on some stallions for very sore bum action :oops:

Either that or make them listen to The Beatles.

luka

corpsey, martin said hes guna sew you up inside a dead mare then a suceesion of stallions are guna bum you to death and rupture your internal organs

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
corpsey, martin said hes guna sew you up inside a dead mare then a suceesion of stallions are guna bum you to death and rupture your internal organs
Newcastle football shirt would do it, if you can source a horny male zebra from somewhere.

zebra.jpg