luka

d you break your weed into little 'dots' which you lay out on the kitchen work surface. you heat two butter knives on the stove till the blades are very hot. you put one knife on top of a dot, the heat makes it stick to the bottom of the blade, you then slide the other knife underneath so the weed is held between the two blades, rub it about a bit and he the weed will burn. a coke bottle with the bottom cut off is used as a funnell to suck up the ensuing smoke. it is an elbaorate performance and i can't be fucked with it but the kiwis love it.

BareBones

wheezy
funny how serious stoners, so lazy in just about everything else, put so much time and effort into creating such elaborate ways to smoke... those bloody tulips people used to make just to smoke a spliff got right on my nerves.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
funny how serious stoners, so lazy in just about everything else, put so much time and effort into creating such elaborate ways to smoke... those bloody tulips people used to make just to smoke a spliff got right on my nerves.

Oh god, being able to roll highly elaborate spliffs must be the least impressive 'skill' you could possible develop. Certainly not something anyone over the age of about 20 should aspire to.

Although I had a sudden thought, BB: I bet your new flatmate does an amazing tulip... :cool:

slowtrain

d you break your weed into little 'dots' which you lay out on the kitchen work surface. you heat two butter knives on the stove till the blades are very hot. you put one knife on top of a dot, the heat makes it stick to the bottom of the blade, you then slide the other knife underneath so the weed is held between the two blades, rub it about a bit and he the weed will burn. a coke bottle with the bottom cut off is used as a funnell to suck up the ensuing smoke. it is an elbaorate performance and i can't be fucked with it but the kiwis love it.

For the record (having been a teenager in small town NZ) it's a pretty fun way of getting stoned (the smoke is really harsh that way) and it works pretty fast.

That said, it might just be a placebo type effect from how much you splutter and squint compared to other methods thinking yrself to be doing something really hxc and fast acting.

Its also a pretty efficent (granted efficent by stoner terms...) way of smoking, coz you only do tiny bits at a time

massrock

:cool:

One bit of stoner lore I remember hearing or reading somewhere is that coughing causes the chemicals to reach the brain quicker somehow. Or maybe it just deprives the brain of oxygen.

grizzleb

I used to get bottles of cheap fizzy juice and pour 2/3rds out, then shake it like fuck and inhale the carbon dioxide. What a buzz that was age 10. :cool:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
One of those things that, for a while, everyone would claim had caused the death of "some kid at another school" that their older brother or cousin had known...