Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Hypnotic...

Actually brilliant:

Every every one one, carry carry gun gun... :cool:

Edit: about time Samuel L. J. got into politics, that guy speaks truth.

Last edited:

Leo

http://thequietus.com/articles/05129-mark-e-smith-blasts-bottles-mumford-sons

The Fall's Mark E Smith was apparently involved in an altercation with dire banjo wielding troupe Mumford & Sons at an Irish festival earlier this year. In an interview with the Australian magazine Brag Smith complained that The Fall's increasing popularity at festivals means they're forced to meet new bands who are often "ass lickers". Even worse, some of them are Mumford & Sons.

"We were playing a festival in Dublin the other week. There was this other group like, warming up in the next sort of chalet, and they were terrible. I said 'shut them cunts up' and they were still warming up, so I threw a bottle at them. The bands said 'that's the Sons of Mumford' or something, 'they're number five in charts!' I just thought they were a load of retarded Irish folk singers."

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Love the way that no matter where an event is on in Ireland, somehow it manages to end up back in Dublin when the reviews are written.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
My workplace is being visited on Monday by HRH the Duke of York. We just got an email about it:

Protocol
If you meet the Duke, men should give a short bow, women a bob-curtesy. Do not offer your hand, though if the Duke offers his (he probably will), then shake. Refer to him as "Sir" - not "Your Highness" or "Your Grace".
The dress code is "suit" - I think at the least that means a tie for men.

Still time for me to rustle up a mohawk, safety pin and Pistols 'God Save The Queen' T-shirt, I reckon...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Kind of an easy target, but these couple of priceless snippets from American politics:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

His swaying is kind of hypnotic - he's cleverer than he appears...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Um, I really agree with his policies.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
he's cleverer than he appears...

What makes you say that? He's clearly a retard.

I'm sitting here sniffing olbas oil for a blocked nose - just occurred to me it probably looks like I'm doing poppers at my desk...

Edit: yes, the RITDH Party would get my vote. We sure as hell could do with one in London!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
What makes you say that? He's clearly a retard.

I'm sitting here sniffing olbas oil for a blocked nose - just occurred to me it probably looks like I'm doing poppers at my desk...

Edit: yes, the RITDH Party would get my vote. We sure as hell could do with one in London!

He's clearly lulling viewers into a false sense of security in thinking that, whereas his hypnotism is working below the level of reason. You'll be repeating his mantras soon enough, when you least expect it.

If that guy came to London, he'd have a nervous breakdown.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
41981_460.jpg

Troll Milk

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
"The rent is too damn high.

That's what I was thinking when the five guys jumped me as I was walking down a street in Brooklyn at two in the morning. At least, that's probably what I was thinking, since that's what I'm thinking most of the time."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Overheard in the office just now: "[Woman's name] upstairs is complaining about the size of her box..." :D

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/

Possibly the funniest website I have ever seen. The bad reviews written by Brits abroad are absolutely priceless. Randomly:

"HOLIDAY FROM HELL, IS THE FIRST THING THATS COMES INTO MY HEAD REDARDING THE HOLIDAY THAT WE HAVE JUST RETURNED FROM AS A FAMILY. FAMILY HOLIDAY IT WAS NOT. IT WAS MORE LIKE GOING TO BLACKPOOL FOR A FORTNIGHT. THE HOTEL WAS NOT SUITABLE FOR FAMILIES. OKAY IF YOU WERE 18 AND SINGLE OR SPANISH. THE SPANISH TOOK OVER THE POOL THEY WOULD JUMP ON THE ENGLISH KIDS WHEN IN THE POOL THEN LAUGH."

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
"Maldives police to probe foul-mouthed wedding ceremony"

Police in the Maldives are to launch an investigation after a foreign couple who thought they were renewing marriage vows were in fact being subjected to a torrent of abuse.

A video has emerged of the unidentified Western couple taking part in the ceremony at the Vilu Reef resort.

Instead of words of blessing, the celebrant calls the couple "swine" and "infidels" in the local language.

"You fornicate and make a lot of children. You drink and you eat pork. Most of the children that you have are marked with spots and blemishes. These children that you have are bastards."

The celebrant also makes references to bestiality, sexual diseases and "frequent fornication by homosexuals."

After the ceremony, the couple are taken to plant a coconut tree together, during which various comments are made about the bride's breasts.

:D

What kind of pretentious Orientalist twit has their vows renewed in a language they can't even understand? It's like people with tattoos in 'exotic' languages, all of which I hope actually say "Ignorant white wanker".

Last edited: