Sectionfive

bandwagon house
From street view,

dog-face.png

zhao

there are no accidents
one above teh cock soup: tried for 2 minutes to find something chuckle worthy in that photo?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
one above teh cock soup: tried for 2 minutes to find something chuckle worthy in that photo?

There's no joke, it's just nice to see Google taking internet privacy issues as seriously for dogs as for humans.

zhao

there are no accidents
ah right dogs face is blurred out innit.

and now we know the babs is on a regular cock diet...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The most jokes interview ever. 9:45 is hysterical, but probably isn't even the best bit.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Blokes with that stupid haircut that makes them look like the lovechild of Adolf Hitler and a hedgehog.

unknown soulja

Wild Horses
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The most jokes interview ever. 9:45 is hysterical, but probably isn't even the best bit.

Yeah there's some jokes bits in there. She's such an odd presenter for SBTV, so awkward! Giggs must be a tough one to interview tho!

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It is quite a subtle one.

nah, just looking at it again and I still can't see it.

In the Giggs interview - his eyes are just so crazy, sparkling with malevolence. He's great. That moemnt where he just looks at her and shakes his head when she suggests he might go pop. Desperate Housewives tho... Presumably they picked her as presenter for the awkwardness factor, and the weird sexual tension.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
You reckon? I think they could have done better on that score.

But yeah, pick-woman-presenter-based-on-looks is pretty standard.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
In reference to this article, the following comment:

"Ah, Guardian political correctness. It busies itself with trivialities like banning the word "actress", a word which only seems to offend a few less-than-bright actresses and their even less bright male supporters, and publishes on its front page a picture of someone shoving their shoe soles in everyone's face which is a gross insult throughout the Middle East, a good part of Africa and much of Asia.

Oh dear, oh dear."

Reminded me of when a friend was musing about: at what point in recent history did calling someone an 'actress' come to mean you might as well have called them a 'cunt'...?

Interesting article too, for all kinds of reasons

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Reminded me of when a friend was musing about: at what point in recent history did calling someone an 'actress' come to mean you might as well have called them a 'cunt'...?

Huh? I must have missed that memo!

In a way I suppose it's a bit daft to have different words for men and women who do the same job, but I can't help feeling a bit jarred every time I hear a woman described as an 'actor', 'waiter' etc. And 'waiter'/'waitress' is surely preferable to the loathesome 'waitperson'...