Page 32 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

Weird, I was looking at that last night. If you look at his other stuff it's all listed at stupid prices BIN yet he seems to have some good feedback. Is putting an unrealistiic BIN price just another way of putting a reserve in that he can accept the highest of the offers he gets and doesn't have to release it if he feels unhappy with the highest bid? Maybe it's cheaper to put a BIN than a reserve. Don't know this for certain though.

"A traffic enforcement officer was sacked after filming illegally parked cars while parked on a double yellow line, it has emerged."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-10923768

Set phasers to OWN.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

couples past their mid 20s who look like they joined the same cult or are in the same gabba-flamenco band (we saw some today which fit this description like a pair of baggy goth cotton trousers that can double as emo pajamas). you know the ones who have their "look" down to the shoe-laces. Forever 17...

A full wall-sized Diesel ad on Queen St. depicting a woman drinking what I assume is meant to be alcohol out of a Diesel-brand shoe next to the gigantic slogan: "STUPID IS GOOD FOR YOU."

And a group of grizzly-looking old Italian construction workers in dirty white vests and hard hats, smoking and making unsolicited passes at the women walking by, standing next to a boarded up subway entrance with a sign on it that says: "Please excuse our appearance - we are doing renovations."

Seen adverts on telly for this quite a bit recently. What were they thinking?

Ha, when my housemate hurt his back recently they gave him this painkiller called RETARD 75.

Maybe that's what it turns your IQ into? Must be good stuff, I should have asked if I could try some...

While we're doing funny product names, I give you:

!
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 13-08-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Seen that, has to be some sort of stunt. Get people talking about it.
    You couldn't trust anything from a company that stupid otherwise.

that clock in soho with the little model of karl marx that sips from a can of coca-cola on the hour every hour.

Probably just some poor fish mutated by exposure to alcopop/Red Bull-derived pollutants.

hahahahahhaha @ Nigroids
    "For clarity of voice"
    hahahahaha

oh god

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    Probably just some poor fish mutated by exposure to alcopop/Red Bull-derived pollutants.
    dont forget used condoms, and related bodily fluids!