Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
This is great:

drugs-behaviour.jpg

The behaviours described for PCP are so funny it almost makes me want to try it. :cool:

This is amazingly accurate except when you are near a TV and on ecstasy, my overwhelming experience is that it will be turned to the news and everyone will take turns empathizing with EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STORY.

The ones who decide that this is a "buzz-kill" will just pretend it is still a party and follow according directions.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Also this chart makes me sadly realize that most of my weekends are steps 1-5 of the alcohol column in chronological order.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think watching TV while high on anything worthwhile would be a massive waste of good drugs. Unless you're stoned and they're showing Blackadder. Or possibly tripping while there's a David Lynch film on.

zhao

there are no accidents
been following African Proverbs Twitter for ever, constant stream of good, funny, clever stuff... and i've always kind of imagined a bearded elderly scholar sitting somewhere in a Mali University...

just now clicked on the source and this is where they come from: Jeanne Egbosiuba Ukwendu.

48977_646774589_9658_n.jpg

owner of eclecticlady.com and resident of Miami, Florida. :D

of course i'm only chuckling because of the surprise... and nothing bad meant whatsoever. i think she's awesome :)

zhao

there are no accidents
Wealth is like hair in the nose: it hurts to be separated whether from a little or from a lot. ~Malagasy Proverb