IdleRich

IdleRich
My flatmate just got caught stealing from the Tesco self-service thing - for some reason it made me laugh that he'd booked a steak as a single potato.

IdleRich

IdleRich
No, he muttered something about how he'd scanned it and it magically came up as a potato and they made him pay the full price and that was it. So despite their claims they don't always prosecute - maybe they were too embarrassed to take someone to the police for trying to pass a steak off as a potato.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm loving Charlie Sheen at the moment. He phoned in to some radio show the other day and explained why the public doesn't like him.

Only 100%? What a loser. Anyone who's anyone wins at least 110% of the time these days.

That's pretty funny about Alex. Tell him I said "haw haw" in a Nelson-from-The-Simpsons voice.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Do a Google image search for 'Teresa May' without Safesearch on.

You might not want to do this at work...

petergunn

plywood violin
"News-flash. I am special and I will never be one of you. The only thing I'm addicted to right now is winning. My success rate is one hundred per cent.".

SWAGGER ON FULL!

i actually want him to continue full bore just on a scientific level to see how late in life one could sleep w/ hookers and smoke cocaine constantly... i am thinking heart attack within 5 years... wait, didn't his father have one during the filming of Apocalypse now? and wasn't he younger than Charlie is now? hmmm, maybe charlie IS special...

Leo

http://www.empsfm.org/education/index.asp?categoryID=26&ccID=126

Panel descriptions from last week's EMP Pop Conference at UCLA. Many sound like a cross between the most eggheady of doctoral dissertations, titles for extremely esoteric CD comps, and brilliant satire. Hard to tell which are just plain hooey and which are intended as straight up haha.

Examples:

"Work According to the Tamborazo Beat: Mexican Custodians' Music Listening Practices at a Southern California University"

"Go-Go Dancer and One-Hit Wonder: Toni Basil as Embodiment of Cultural Mobility in 60s Los Angeles"

"Highly Volatile: An Analysis of the Music Business Using Stock Option Volatility Theory"

"Hair, Hunger and Hollywood: Hear N' Aid and the Story of How Los Angeles Almost Saved Ethiopia"

"From the 'Ditch Trilogy' to The Suburbs: Canadians Rethinking U.S. Urban Musical Spaces"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Who'd have imagined, in a million years, that a man who looks like this:

_51474639_011368443-1.jpg

might turn out to be a teensy bit of a nob? :D

you

Who'd have imagined, in a million years, that a man who looks like this:

_51474639_011368443-1.jpg

might turn out to be a teensy bit of a nob? :D

I think he was in the times magazine last weekend ( or maybe the week before ) talking of how he is the most normal person in fashion........so, yah, like, way to go John.....

zhao

there are no accidents
Do a Google image search for 'Teresa May' without Safesearch on.

You might not want to do this at work...

In response to a legal request submitted to Google, we have removed 3 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read more about the request at ChillingEffects.org.

somehow i think those 3 are the ones you're talking about... and going to the explanation page i only find this:

A URL that otherwise would have appeared in response to your search,
was not displayed because that URL was reported as illegal by a German
regulatory body.

:(

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm just childishly amused by the fact that the current UK home secretary has the same name (apart from an 'h') as an apparently well-known 'glamour' model.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
I'm just childishly amused by the fact that the current UK home secretary has the same name (apart from an 'h') as an apparently well-known 'glamour' model.

She were famous when I was young. I initially thought she had had a career change into politics when I first heard the name mentioned in that context.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
And the afterparty was not to be missed. Went off proper . .

This is deep. It sounds and looks like how I feel at after-parties most of the time. The last one I went to I was accused of being 'straight' - sexuality-wise - because I wasn't dancing. I was, like, euch.