empty mirror

remember the jackalope
i would posit that the Terminator uses an Austrian accent to achieve a more authentic impersonation of actor Arnold Schwartzenegger----what better way to infiltrate a culture than through its idols? Like those WWII battleships that were painted in jagged black and white stripes----so ostentatious that it becomes invisible.

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
i would posit that the Terminator uses an Austrian accent to achieve a more authentic impersonation of actor Arnold Schwartzenegger----what better way to infiltrate a culture than through its idols? Like those WWII battleships that were painted in jagged black and white stripes----so ostentatious that it becomes invisible.

so they are building killer robots in Austria? isn't that where the robot was first built, maybe it was for Italian Futurist theater or something, can't remember. The Germans had some secret technology that never became common knowledge, especially their rocket program (can't remember the guy's name, but whoever invented the rocket was German irrc), and some people think they were lauching UFO's from a secret airbase on the north pole.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Lols - just visited a site called gisajob.com as part of my seemingly endless attempt to find employment, and it seems one of the categories you can search under is 'x-rated adult'. Urge to apply - riiiising. :D

swears

preppy-kei
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2:50 onwards.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
^This video reminds me of how psychoanalysis is everywhere and nowhere these days.

"They are obsessive, they are compulsive"...

Everybody's an armchair analyst but nobody believes in psychoanalysis.

Meanwhile Dr. Phil rakes it in. What an ingenious guy. Tell them what they want to hear all couched in the language of the clinic. Be seen with Oprah in public.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Too bad he's married.

swears

preppy-kei
This fella just gets better:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>

Client Eastwood

DJ Lookalikes

bollywood actor sanjay dutt
SanjayDutt6.jpg

villalobos
ricardo_villalobos_art_large.jpg

Agent

dgaf ngaf cgaf
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

swears

preppy-kei
OLYMPIC OWNAGE - The biggest ownage in the history of man. Sorry Olympic Committe but I claim copyright of the 3D Logo in this video unless you claim it. If you claim it, we would all like a thorough explanation as to why it is a 3D Cryptography of a WINGED DISC AND MAYAN PYRAMID & ALSO USES BABYLONIAN NIBIRU SYMBOLISM. Perhaps you can also explain away the link to the Nephilim Giant called DAGON and why GOG and MAGOG are the "DEFENDERS OF LONDON" when they are named as the enemy of GOD ALMIGHTY and Man in the BOOK OF REVELATION.
Also I would like to add that I am quite happy and have no intention of topping myself or having a traffic accident so if that happens or I am stitched up by the Authorities you lot know WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU IS REAL !

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying Come out of her my people that ye be not partakers of her sins and that ye receive not of her plagues.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY