Lichen

Showing this to my daughter. Hopefully it'll do for her what Cheech and Chong failed to do for me - dissuade her from wasting valuable time smoking dope.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Generally I'm in favour of legalising or at least decriminalising drugs, but that video makes me think Singapore doesn't go far enough.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Remember, if you're getting 'hacked' your best chance is to have as many people typing on your keyboard as fast as possible.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
wow i've only seen i think 1 or 2 of those Cage flicks. first scene from Leaving Las Vegas right? and then there's the Bad Leutenent scene. what is the one where he kicks that girl? is same as the one with the bees? dude is awesome.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
wow i've only seen i think 1 or 2 of those Cage flicks. first scene from Leaving Las Vegas right? and then there's the Bad Leutenent scene. what is the one where he kicks that girl? is same as the one with the bees? dude is awesome.

Some of them are from the Wicker Man remake, which I very much hope to die without seeing.

e/y

the scene in the Wicker Man remake where Cage threatens an old woman with a gun so he can get her bike is amazing. as is the one with the bees.

the man is a genius.

bandshell

Grand High Witch

Edit: Should maybe have put this in the other thread. I was more annoyed than amused by it.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
That "Love's Kitchen" thing looks like it might make me want to kick in the TV...

Thing about Wicker Man is that I love the original, but I guess I could maybe watch the remake if I just divorce it in my mind from the old one and watch it as a piece of unintentional comedy. Also I dislike Cage's face so any film where something horrible happens to him must have some merit.

4linehaiku

Repetitive
Surely the highlight is him in a bear suit punching some woman in the face. Or "Killing me won't bring back your goddamn honey!".