Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Thing about Wicker Man is that I love the original, but I guess I could maybe watch the remake if I just divorce it in my mind from the old one and watch it as a piece of unintentional comedy. Also I dislike Cage's face so any film where something horrible happens to him must have some merit.

muser

Bwaaahahahahaahahaaaa, god I hate nicholas cage, that montage makes his existance pretty much worthwhile.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Bwaaahahahahaahahaaaa, god I hate nicholas cage, that montage makes his existance pretty much worthwhile.

Me too, the one actor who might make me consider not going to see a film that otherwise sounded quite good if he was in it.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
so you're on a busy bus there's some person sitting on the aisle seat and their hand/man bag is on the window seat. maybe they're pretending to be asleep. maybe they're fiddling with their phone. i sometimes take a perverse pleasure in ever-so-slightly-clumsily squeezing past them to occupy that VACANT window seat.

e/y

fullscreencapture220720.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14249152

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
The rent is still too damn high

A candidate who ran for New York governor because "the rent is too damn high" says he's being evicted from his rent-controlled Manhattan apartment because his landlord wants to charge a new tenant more.

He says the landlord wants him out because "my rent is too damn low."

McMillan, now planning a run for president, says he's told his lawyer to file a counter claim for $70,000. The case is pending in Housing Court.

Building owner Lisco Holdings said in court papers that McMillan violated his lease because the apartment is not his primary residence as required by rent-controlled rules. It says he lives in Brooklyn.