baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
b3ta immature? nah...

Top tips:

"are you a cabinet minister plagued by innuendo that you might be secretly gay?
Hide the negative publicity timebomb by giving the excuse that the 'manfriend' who has been at your side is merely a fraudulent associate who has been lining up dodgy arms deals without remit or licence from the government."

This made me laugh out loud for sheer silliness:

"Fool people into thinking it's the early '90s by being either an "indie" or a "raver"..."

Last edited:

grizzleb

b3ta immature? nah...

Top tips:

"are you a cabinet minister plagued by innuendo that you might be secretly gay?
Hide the negative publicity timebomb by giving the excuse that the 'manfriend' who has been at your side is merely a fraudulent associate who has been lining up dodgy arms deals without remit or licence from the government."

This made me laugh out loud for sheer silliness:

"Fool people into thinking it's the early '90s by being either an "indie" or a "raver"..."

I lolled at this as well. I think I owe my sense of humour to the two 'Top Tips' books my mum had when I was little, complete with single chapters (the 'blue' bits) mysteriously ripped out.

Infact I probably owe more to it than my sense of humour now that I think about it.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
You should go on the whole thread if you haven't already, the laughs per submission are pretty high. Yeah, there are some crap and some homophobic ones in there, so obviously the moderators aren't all that great, but most people who post are genuinely quite funny.

I dont' think my mum ever had one of those books, but for some reason the format in itself really makes me laugh still

blacktulip

Pregnant with mandrakes
20111013-c276x937x3y91bmm5n2sw41qh9.jpg

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Good news everyone. The argument is over

i use both technics and cdjs, and have been for several years now. im gonna avoid all the obvious arguments and break it down

If decks where beings from another planet, CDJs with all there twiddly knobs and handy little gizmos would be the transformer, Optimus Prime.

where as the Technics, well they're the Predator

Transformers: Rated PG, loads of flashy lights and the ability to do a mountain of shit, great fun for the kids

Predator: Rated 18................"I aint got time to bleed"

Bernadith

on CNN, the slight video time delay of the foreign correspondent on location in the little window -- after they've been asked a question it's always a blank stare for a second or 2... cracks me up every time. sometimes they look like they are silently judging the anchor and the question, sometimes they just look retarded.

lol yah right, this really happens in real life. It's funny also that you are really able to observed this.