john eden

male pale and stale
colleague: "oh of course you can't even take photos of school plays these days in case you're a paedo"

me [from another room]: "BOLLOCKS!!!"

them: "oh, can you?"

me: "YES!!!"

:D

STN

sou'wester
No one, but no one, who wasn't a parent or grandparent of one of the children involved would willingly sit through a school play, so I'd say you're on safe ground.

STN

sou'wester
On Mellow Yellow, where Paul McCartney whispers 'quite rightly' in a funny voice, so it sounds like 'quaht rahtli'.

Client Eastwood

wtfs going on here w pharrell . . .

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
How in public toilets, people will sit in their stall after taking a shit for incredible amounts of time waiting for the room to be completely clear of people before emerging. At work, I wage psychological warfare on these types by hanging around in the washrooms longer than I usually would, fucking with the taps and shit, seeing who will break first.

STN

sou'wester
yeah, the donovan one.

Sick Boy, you need to fake your own exit (bang door, flush, run taps, bang main door) then sneak back into the cubicle and then greet their effort with an enormous cheer.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Sick Boy, you need to fake your own exit (bang door, flush, run taps, bang main door) then sneak back into the cubicle and then greet their effort with an enormous cheer.

I was thinking of something like this except looking horrified when they come out and sneering "Disgusting... were you taking a SHIT in there?!"

They'd never use a public washroom again.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
In the toilets at my place of work there is a sign up on the wall encouraging feedback on the cleanliness etc. of the facilities. Problem is you can't read any of that stuff until you get up close. From a distance, all you notice is the large bold heading:

WE ARE LISTENING

STN

sou'wester
Indulge my Reader’s Digest-style tale. I’ve been having a longstanding argument with someone in which I have maintained that they are a div for never having heard of a certain famous pianist. This person informed me yesterday that neither of her flatmates had heard of this pianist either, so I said, ‘email X and ask her, if she hasn’t heard of him I take it all back about you being a div, he is evidently not as famous as I thought he was’. Today I received a triumphant email that said ‘well I’ve asked X, and she’d never heard of The Lonliest Monk either’.

Polite chortles on a postcard please.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Indulge my Reader’s Digest-style tale. I’ve been having a longstanding argument with someone in which I have maintained that they are a div for never having heard of a certain famous pianist. This person informed me yesterday that neither of her flatmates had heard of this pianist either, so I said, ‘email X and ask her, if she hasn’t heard of him I take it all back about you being a div, he is evidently not as famous as I thought he was’. Today I received a triumphant email that said ‘well I’ve asked X, and she’d never heard of The Lonliest Monk either’.

Polite chortles on a postcard please.

Chuckle, oh dear.
I can imagine The Lonliest Monk as being the name of a conscious rapper. Well maybe.