I'm trying to shut up
VZCfJIB.jpg

gurPfCx.jpg

qx4Tfy7.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
http://iagreewithdick.org

I don't get the joke

so I guess it has a point and makes me puzzle to myself but there's no thread for that.

When we made it to the appeal, a judge finally read the evidence from my son’s psychiatrist and immediately threw out the DWP's decision. It was an overwhelming experience, and I was nearly in tears – a combination of relief, exhaustion, and anger at having been put through all this. But five days later we received another letter from “medical services”, asking him to fill in the original questionnaire for ESA – he was being asked to start the same process all over again! I tried to protect my son from what was going on. But the WCA process is so unfair and he was so distressed by the experience.

Funny (not in the ha-ha way) how the process of deciding whether or not someone is mentally ill sounds like exactly the kind of thing you might devise in order to drive a person completely nuts. If you were a massive cunt.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
I was considering tweeting him about the tastes agreeing with dick had left in my mouth in the past but decided to leave it since it's a good cause as far as I can be bothered to tell. Still a stupid name.

Will all good causes have to have stupid names in the future to make people even vaguely care?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
On a recent trip to north Wales, finding myself in the minority of 18-to-60-year-olds without publicly visible tattoos.