Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2015

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

The One Where They Journey Inside Guest Star Elliott Gould in a Tiny Submersible Causing Him to Twitch Involuntarily During a Bar Mitzvah.

Hawtin recommends the tunfisch a línero or the wildschweinpfeffer, orders bottles of an appropriate cabernet, and rapidly begins to choose thoughts from another palette, this one sonic. He talks to Neumann about making music that, if itís done right, is devoid of directed thinking, entirely driven by impulses that canít be explained, then set free into the unknown. And then what? Richie Hawtin disappears?

ďItís kind of like that,Ē Hawtin says.
    http://www2.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=6949
    Quote Originally Posted by juanroberto View Post
    how many threads have you had shut down?

interesting article, be curious to know how berlin has changed in past eight years. zhao to thread...

Second best Amazon review I've ever seen:

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    interesting article, be curious to know how berlin has changed in past eight years. zhao to thread...
    No need to bother the good man...

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    make rents too low and you just get berlin, the least exciting city in the world, populated entirely by grpahic designers.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

The co-founder of Invisible Children has been taken to hospital in San Diego, California, after he was found semi-naked and screaming at traffic.

In a statement, Invisible Children head Ben Keesey said that a "severe emotional toll" had led to an "unfortunate incident".
    San Diego police spokeswoman Andra Brown told AFP news agency: "Officers responded to a radio call to check the welfare of an individual who was said to be running in the street, interfering with traffic, screaming - one person said that he was naked and masturbating."

I hope some Ugandans form a high-profile pressure group to campaign for intervention over this clearly dangerous individual.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I hope that Invisible Children ask for understanding whilst they deal with this complex issue.

I hope someone points out that Invisible Children haven't had a major presence in southern California for years, and that now their members are dispersed across neighbouring states. This masturbation ritual is out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktulip View Post
    The One Where They Journey Inside Guest Star Elliott Gould in a Tiny Submersible Causing Him to Twitch Involuntarily During a Bar Mitzvah.
    The One Where Joey Takes A Job As A Pest Exterminator But Starts Getting High On The Roach Powder And Ends Up Having Conversations With A Typewriter That Turns Into This Giant Beetle With A Talking Asshole In Its Back

The One Where They Go On A Camping Trip, Accidentally Kill A Deer And Decide To Eat It But Only After Making Ross Dance Around Wearing Its Skin To Placate Its Departed Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by juanroberto View Post
    how many threads have you had shut down?

This led to the great minimal parody site www.ubercoolische.com which sadly is no more.

The One Where They All Vote Republican

How could this happen?

(Reuters) - Kazakhstan's shooting team demanded an apology after a spoof national anthem from the comedy film Borat was played instead of the real one at a medal ceremony in Kuwait, the BBC reported on Friday.
    http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/0...82N05820120324