Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
This. She is the last person in the world who should be allowed to write this column. And therefore exactly the right person for the job.

Her furious reactions to any enquiry made by a married straight man are brilliant but I'm often left wondering whether she's made the question up, some of them are so absurd they seem satirical.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Her furious reactions to any enquiry made by a married straight man are brilliant but I'm often left wondering whether she's made the question up, some of them are so absurd they seem satirical.

She's probably entirely unaware she's actually writing the letters herself, as in a Brian de Palma film.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
untitled-22.jpg

bqlpcxrceaatcb41.jpg

http://futiledemocracy.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/trolling-racist-van/

Ignoring the fucktardedness of the original policy as goes-without-saying.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Haha, "Night Bus", brilliant. I hope it comes with a range of samples called things like 'madguy', 'drunkcouplefight', 'puke1', 'puke2' etc. etc.

Last edited:

Leo

Forget Night Bus, it's all about SAX HOUSE, baby! Apparently there are a bunch of these videos, good lord.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Time Out offers - £9 instead of £39:

"Remember the good times every day by putting your photo on a canvas"

So bleak. The good times are gone forever, but you can remember them every day. And cry bittersweet tears.

Leo

across the street from my apartment right now: justin timberlake filming a TV commercial for target stores.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Saw one of those in Russia. Someone was trying to charge passers by for a picture with it but they weren't claiming it was a lion.