Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2014

Thread: Pointless But It Makes Me Chuckle to Myself

Someone in Guardian comments in all seriousness using the phrase "Zanu Labour" to describe the previous government.

Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    Someone in Guardian comments in all seriousness using the phrase "Zanu Labour" to describe the previous government.
    Haha, life imitating the Twat-O-Tron. Although that was meant as a pisstake of HYS on the Beeb, not the Guardian!
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

I'd put this in the "unfortunate names" thread but there is NOTHING unfortunate about the name Maverick Couch.
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

walked across west 8th st yesterday and saw some guys loading gear out of a truck in front of electric ladyland, on the crates was stenciled "the strokes". weren't their 15 minutes of fame up about nine years ago?

I just don't think she's pretty at all, I don't get how people think she is.

Quote Originally Posted by mistersloane View Post
    I just don't think she's pretty at all, I don't get how people think she is.
    Well she thinks she's pretty, and that's the main thing.

"I AM A BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE!!!"
    Last edited by Mr. Tea; 14-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

C-

http://corporatetwits.tumblr.com/

dedicated to all those hard-working individuals manning corporate twitter accounts. sometimes you believe really stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by juanroberto View Post
    how many threads have you had shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by e/y View Post
    He's bouncing back!

It makes me laugh inside when a TV reporter is doing the interview and the one being interviewed was just staring at the reporter and cannot say a word.

Heartwarming:

English Defence League Leader Tommy Robinson Inadvertently Starts Comedy Twitter Hash Tag

An attempt to whip up anti-Islamic sentiment by the leader of the English Defence League spectacularly backfired on Twitter on Monday.

On Sunday night, EDL leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, also known as Tommy Robinson, tweeted a complaint about a picture of a "mosque" on the Twitter front page (it was actually the Taj Mahal), highlighting the image as another example of #creepingsharia.

"@EDLTrobinson
    Tommy Robinson EDL
    welcome to twitter homepage has a picture of a mosque. what a joke #creepingsharia"

However, rather than stoke far-right feeling, the Luton-based activist unintentionally started a comedy twitter trend.

Amid traffic about the start of Anders Breivik’s trial in Oslo, the Twitterati hijacked the tag, with #creepingsharia being blamed for everything from “algebra on the curriculum” to “no ham left in the fridge”.
    Muslamic bloke walked past on tiptoes #creepingsharia
    I take my shoes off when I go into my house. Been doing it for years. Didn't even make the connection. #creepingsharia
    I just got my head stuck in a jumper I was trying to put on. For a full five minutes, I was wearing a burka. @EDLTrobinson #creepingsharia
    My nan goes to Mecca bingo. Coincidence? #CreepingSharia