Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh, Germany...

German man rescued after three-day 'autoerotic' ordeal

German police have rescued a man who was trapped in handcuffs for three days after an "autoerotic accident".

A neighbour concerned about the whereabouts of the 57-year-old man contacted the authorities late on Tuesday, police said.

When the officers arrived at the home in Munich's upscale Schwabing district and rang the bell, there was no answer and three days' newspapers were lying in front of the door.

Through the mail slot, they saw a light was on in the flat and could hear "a faint, woozy murmur".

They broke open the door to find the man lying semi-conscious on the floor of his kitchen wearing underwear and women's boots, and restrained in handcuffs.

Leo

RFT500WRONGNAMES-thumb-500x500.jpg

RFT500BLACKFLAG.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Always thought Black Fag would be a great name for a gay hardcore band.

Edit: the Beyoncé one is mean but very funny.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Just eaten a largeish bag of those wonderful long, thin white sweets that used to be marketed as pretend cigarettes.
Except they were generously dusted with icing sugar, so now I and my desk look a bit like this:

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

Last edited:

slowtrain

Just eaten a largeish bag of those wonderful long, thin white sweets that used to be marketed as pretend cigarettes.
Except they were generously dusted with icing sugar, so now I and my desk look a bit like this:

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

spaceman? those were weird - brittle candy that looked like a cig but... for smoking in space? "spaceman cigarette candy" - what a weird idea

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
spaceman? those were weird - brittle candy that looked like a cig but... for smoking in space? "spaceman cigarette candy" - what a weird idea

I don't remember them ever being called that in Britain - just a very distant memory of when they had one end coloured red to make it look like a lit tab. This was back in the days before smoking was assigned a position in the moral spectrum somewhere between molesting disabled children and being a neo-Nazi.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
I remember when I was a kid visiting my nan in a seaside town and you could buy fake cigarettes that glowed red from joke shops. And fake packs of chewing gum that were like miniature mouse traps.

You don't really get joke shops any more, although I suppose kids now just make do with e-cigarettes and ipads.

slowtrain

I don't remember them ever being called that in Britain - just a very distant memory of when they had one end coloured red to make it look like a lit tab. This was back in the days before smoking was assigned a position in the moral spectrum somewhere between molesting disabled children and being a neo-Nazi.

Turns that they are just a NZ-only thing. These are the ones:

img

But they don't have the red anymore apparently.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK everyone, stop what you're doing and pay attention. This is important.

ANNOUNCEMENT: HUMANITY HAS JUST REACHED PEAK FOOD-CUNT

attachment.php

foodcunt.jpg

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Oh right. Never saw the TED talk - do you have a link? I always think he seems fairly knowledgeable about music and to be a pretty good journalist. I do have a kind of love/hate relationship with Boiler Room in that it's obviously a really wanky and annoying thing that somehow manages to be quite interesting at the same time. I've never managed to make it through a whole set on youtube but I've looked at loads of them for a few minutes. I've never been to an event though and to be honest I don't think I'd want to.