IdleRich

IdleRich
He's from Ukraine actually. Definitely weird though. Is it just me or does it kinda have something... probably just me.

droid

Deeply weird. Like Jedward meets clockwork orange at Eurovision Belarus.

He was pretty big in the early 00's I think.

Leo

16640575_10212013687477034_4244979261151024218_n.jpg

empty mirror

remember the jackalope
when i was 12, my mom took me and my cousin to a kiss concert. one of the more memorable things was looking over and seeing a bunch of (probably balding) middle-aged men playing air guitar along to Deuce (in the distinctive choreographed way that the band had worked out) - i was just a little surprised that it was socially accepted for adults to do that in public.

Leo

blurb on boomkat for a goldfarb single...

...Danny Dove’s mix reminds of one of those nights when you end up at a random club night and everyone is clearly into it like a club scene in a film, but they’re playing this sort of tosh and you don’t have the heart to tell everyone it’s shit so you quietly sit in the smoking area until your mates want to leave.

Leo

tea, it appears we're the only ones juvenile enough to read this thread, let alone post on it. it's become our own private chat room, while everyone one else is too busy dissecting the subtle nuances of creeping global crypto-fascism.

know any good fart jokes?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
tea, it appears we're the only ones juvenile enough to read this thread, let alone post on it. it's become our own private chat room, while everyone one else is too busy dissecting the subtle nuances of creeping global crypto-fascism.

know any good fart jokes?

Why not combine the two by talking about President - wait for it - TRUMP!!!! :crylarf::crylarf::crylarf::crylarf: