Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
http://www.sadanduseless.com/2012/04/twitter-cologne/

colon1.png

IdleRich

IdleRich
let me google that for you...
Oh dear, yes that is excruciating. He delivers that talk like a comedian who has forgotten his jokes. Wandering sweatily around the stage he looks lost and also, ironically, as though he is on drugs.

Patrick Swayze

I'm trying to shut up
Oh dear, yes that is excruciating. He delivers that talk like a comedian who has forgotten his jokes. Wandering sweatily around the stage he looks lost and also, ironically, as though he is on drugs.

isn't that the point? (cos tbf he looks like a lot of ppl i see at nights lol)

also I am in no way comparing the standard of content but his delivery reminded me a bit of stewart lee

Last edited:

bunnnnnn

This, from what I think might be a call for works to go in an exhibition in a pub in New Cross:

"Modulating between the abstract/(in)aesthetic through the rhythmic/4-to-the-floor and back again, Transmètic is a diagonal para-academic rem(a)inder, resurfacing in the capital with an untimely and unpredictable frequency."

Which I vouch might possibly have been written by an online CCRU text generator.

you

This, from what I think might be a call for works to go in an exhibition in a pub in New Cross:

"Modulating between the abstract/(in)aesthetic through the rhythmic/4-to-the-floor and back again, Transmètic is a diagonal para-academic rem(a)inder, resurfacing in the capital with an untimely and unpredictable frequency."

Which I vouch might possibly have been written by an online CCRU text generator.

LOL - I know this guy. ^^he'd take that as a massive compliment^^