Leo

Listening to this tune and repeatedly hearing 'vogue' as 'vote'

ha, good one...maybe obama can this for his reelection theme song.

i have a friend who always used to joke around by singing songs and replacing the word "love" with "lunch". you know, "whole lotta lunch", "what's lunch got to do with it?", etc. really stupid but could sometimes be quite hilarious, mostly because lunch is such an absurd thing to be singing about, usually in a very emotional way.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
ApLmlB0CEAQR9Yb.png

PeteUM

It's all grist
This is going to sound nerdy as all hell but the other night I dreamt I was at some sort of alumni reunion event for former Hogwarts students who'd been in Slytherin, and it was amazing. There were guest speakers like Alastair Campbell and Rupert Murdoch, and it was held in this big grand hall decorated with portraits of Nietzsche and Ayn Rand.

I dreamt a whole Dissensus thread the other night :rolleyes: Full of usual suspects being idiosyncratically witty and stuff. Then I woke up, diagnosed comedy gold and resolved to remember it all, then drifted off and had some dream about a Sun Araw travelogue in the NME. Stallones matey suddenly accidentally ended up underground so the article abruptly changed to a cross-section view like a wormery or whatever. I woke up and I was like, ah fuck, what was that other GOLDEN SHIT?!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I dreamt a whole Dissensus thread the other night :rolleyes: Full of usual suspects being idiosyncratically witty and stuff. Then I woke up, diagnosed comedy gold and resolved to remember it all, then drifted off and had some dream about a Sun Araw travelogue in the NME. Stallones matey suddenly accidentally ended up underground so the article abruptly changed to a cross-section view like a wormery or whatever. I woke up and I was like, ah fuck, what was that other GOLDEN SHIT?!

Ha, that sounds like some good shit right there. Really frustrating when you can't recall a good dream very well. Randall Munroe is, as usual, on the money:

every_damn_morning.png

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I found out yesterday that the company I work for is changing its logo. Which at the moment looks like this:

scaled.php

I can see that there's a certain ambiguity about it, so I've decided to suggest to the marketing people that they make some alterations:

scaled.php

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I found out yesterday that the company I work for is changing its logo. Which at the moment looks like this:

scaled.php

I can see that there's a certain ambiguity about it, so I've decided to suggest to the marketing people that they make some alterations:

Or even:

scaled.php

:D

Last edited:

jenks

thread death
Grown men roller skating, i mean proper thirty somethings, in public, not in roller discos and not ironically.

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
The camera phone thing is really mind boggling considering they - having long perfected cashing in - release DVDs of all these things all the time

IdleRich

IdleRich
"I wonder what the psychology behind this is."
Simple, he's Jesus and he knows it. I don't see the problem to be honest, that's how I always enter when I'm dj-ing in the backroom of a pub on a Sunday afternoon.